The Olympus GIF-Q180 EVIS EXERA II Gastrovideoscope (Q: full screen) is in mint condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The EVIS EXERA II GIF-Q180 Gastrovideoscope combines high-quality imaging with a slim design. With an insertion tube that is a mere 8.8 mm, it is ideal for a wide range of applications in the upper gastrointestinal tract, from observation to treatment.
Olympus GIF-Q180 EVIS EXERA II Gastrovideoscope Benefits
- Outstanding Image Quality: The scope delivers crisp, clear images and life-like color rendition in an easy-to-view large display size.
- Slim Design: The scope's insertion tube features an 8.8 mm diameter along its entire length for improved insertion capability.
- Scope ID Function: The GIF-Q180 stores individual scope information in the built-in memory chip and displays it on the monitor, facilitating endoscopy suite management.
Olympus GIF-Q180 EVIS EXERA II Gastrovideoscope Specifications
- Channel Width: 2.8 mm.
- Working Length: 103 cm.
- Field of View: 140°.
- Direction of View: Forward.
- Depth of Field: 3 - 100 mm.
- Outer Diameter: 8.8 mm.
- Outer Diameter Insertion Tube: 8.8 mm.
- Max Angulation Up: 210°.
- Max Angulation Down: 90°.
- Max Angulation Right: 100°.
- Max Angulation Left: 100°.
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.