The Olympus GIF-Q180 EVIS EXERA II Gastrovideoscope (Q: full screen) is in mint condition, and is certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 90 Days Parts & Labor.
The Olympus EVIS EXERA II GIF-Q180 Gastrovideoscope combines high-quality imaging with a slim design. With an insertion tube that is a mere 8.8 mm, it is ideal for a wide range of applications in the upper gastrointestinal tract, from observation to treatment.
Olympus GIF-Q180 EVIS EXERA II Gastrovideoscope Benefits:
- Outstanding Image Quality: The scope delivers crisp, clear images and life-like color rendition in an easy-to-view large display size.
- Slim Design: The scope's insertion tube features an 8.8 mm diameter along its entire length for improved insertion capability.
- Scope ID Function: The GIF-Q180 stores individual scope information in the built-in memory chip and displays it on the monitor, facilitating endoscopy suite management.
Olympus GIF-Q180 EVIS EXERA II Gastrovideoscope Specifications:
- Channel Width: 2.8 mm.
- Working Length: 103 cm.
- Field of View: 140ç.
- Direction of View: Forward.
- Depth of Field: 3-100 mm.
- Outer Diameter: 8.8 mm.
- Outer Diameter Insertion Tube: 8.8 mm.
- Max Angulation Up: 210ç.
- Max Angulation Down: 90ç.
- Max Angulation Right: 100ç.
- Max Angulation Left: 100ç.
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.