Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Olympus GIF-N180 Gastroscope is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Olympus GIF-N180 Gastroscope Features
- Super-slim 4.9 mm diameter distal end and insertion tube offers unprecedented insertion capability that minimizes patient discomfort.
- Excellent image quality with outstanding clarity and sharpness.
- Nozzle at the distal end keeps the view field clear.
- 2 mm diameter instrument channel to ensure various treatment options are available.
- 1,100 mm working length with appropriate stiffness to ensure excellent insertion capability and maneuverability.
- Two-way angulation for efficient examination of the upper gastrointestinal tract.
- Large field of view enables accurate observation over a wide area.
- Ergonomically designed grip enhances scope maneuverability while easy-to-access knobs and user-selectable switches improve operability.
- Scope ID function stores individual scope information in the built-in memory chip and displays it on the monitor. This facilitates endoscopy suite management and makes the scope ready for next-generation system expansion.
Olympus GIF-N180 Gastroscope Specifications
- Field of View: 120°.
- Direction of View: Forward.
- Depth of Field: 3 - 100 mm.
- Distal End (Outer Diameter): 4.9 mm.
- Insertion Tube (Outer Diameter): 4.9 mm.
- Bending Section (Angulation Range): Up 210°, Down 120°.
- Working Length: 1100 mm.
- Total Length: 1420 mm.
- Inner Diameter: 2 mm.
- Minimum Visible Distance: 2 mm from the distal end.