Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Olympus GIF-1TQ160 EVIS EXERA Gastrovideoscope (T: therapeutic, Q: full screen) is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The EVIS EXERA GIF-1TQ160 Gastrovideoscope delivers high-quality images that are rich in color from edge-to-edge on a large-screen display. The generous 3.7 mm diameter channel incorporated in the slim 11.3 mm insertion tube enables the use of a wide range of instruments and allows suctioning with an instrument inserted. An extra-wide 140° field of view allows accurate observation of a wider area and a forward water jet helps to maintain a clear view.
Olympus GIF-1TQ160 EVIS EXERA Gastrovideoscope Benefits
- Large Diameter Channel: A 3.7 mm diameter channel accommodates a wide range of endoscopic accessories and allows suctioning while an instrument is inserted in the channel.
- Superior Imaging: A large-screen display delivers outstanding quality with sharper, crisper images and life-like color from edge-to-edge, and a forward water jet helps maintain a clear view.
- Extra-Wide Field of View: 4-way angulation and a 140° field of view allow accurate observation of a wider area.
Olympus GIF-1TQ160 EVIS EXERA Gastrovideoscope Specifications
- Channel Width: 3.7 mm.
- Working Length: 103 cm.
- Field of View: 140°.
- Direction of View: Forward.
- Depth of Field: 3 - 100 mm.
- Outer Diameter: 10.9 mm.
- Outer Diameter Insertion Tube: 11.3 mm.
- Max Angulation Up: 210°.
- Max Angulation Down: 90°.
- Max Angulation Right: 100°.
- Max Angulation Left: 100°.