The Olympus CV-180 Evis Exera II Endoscopy System includes CV-180 video processor, CLV-180 xenon light source, keyboard, and interconnect cables. System is certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 90 Days Parts & Labor.
Olympus CV-180 Evis Exera II Video Processor Features:
- Equipped with high-resolution HDTV imaging capability to assure the best-possible image quality for endoscopy and laparoscopy. This enables enhanced observation of capillaries.
- Compatible with EVIS 100/130/40 Series and EVIS EXERA 160 Series scopes as well as bronchoscopes and surgical endoscopes (EndoEYE, 1CCD/3CCD camera head, and VISERA videoscopes).
- Narrow band imaging (NBI) to enhance the visibility of fine capillaries and the mucosal tissues.
- 2 types of structure enhancement are available æ the original Type A for observation of larger mucosal tissues with high contrast, and the new Type B for observation of smaller tissues, such as capillaries.
- Electronic magnification enlarges moving or still images by 1.2x or 1.5x with no loss of quality.
- Convenient recording of both still and moving images on xD cards or digital video cassettes using remote control switches. HD/SD SDI output for deterioration-free images.
- Automatic iris eliminates the need for switching between peak and average required in conventional manual adjustment.
Olympus CLV-180 Xenon Light Source Features:
- Equipped with specially coated filters for NBI.
- Automatically switches off when the unit has not been used for an extended period of time.
- Automatically adjusts light intensity to achieve ideal illumination for observation of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Powerful 300 watt xenon lamp.
- Backlit front panel indicators and controls improve operability.
Shipping within U.S.A.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if payed for with PayPal. Orders can also be processed over the phone or through email, if you prefer payment by Bank Wire, Cash, or Direct Deposit. Please email desired products and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information for quotation and payment instructions.
- Customer/Recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there shall be no insurance coverage.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there shall be no insurance coverage.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% Credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper packaging by the customer.