The Olympus CF-Q160L Video Colonoscope (Q: full screen) is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Olympus CF-Q160L Video Colonoscope Features
- Superior image quality with large display size provides enhanced details throughout the image plane.
- When used in combination with our dedicated flushing pump and CV-160 video system center, a continuously clear view is ensured by an auxiliary water function that removes mucus and stool inside the colon at the touch of a switch on the scope.
- Extra-wide 140° field of view and extensive 4-way angulation (180° up/down and 160° right/left).
- 3.7 mm diameter channel can handle a wide range of treatment requirements and provides high suction capability even when forceps are being used.
- Ergonomically designed grip enhances scope maneuverability while redesigned easy-to-access knobs and user-selectable switches improve operability.
- Fully compatible with the CV-160/140.
- Scope ID function stores individual scope information and displays it on the monitor to facilitate endoscopy suite management.
Olympus CF-Q160L Video Colonoscope Specifications
- Field of View: 140°.
- Direction of View: Forward.
- Depth of Field: 3 - 100 mm.
- Outer Diameter: 12.8 mm.
- Angulation: 180° Up, 180° Down, 160° Right, 160° Left.
- Working Length: 168 cm.
- Total Length: 200 cm.
- Biopsy Channel: 3.7 mm.
Olympus CF-Q160L Video Colonoscope Literature
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.