Warranty: 90 Day Parts and Labor.
The BF-Q180 Bronchovideoscope is one of the latest and most popular additions to the Olympus EVIS EXERA II bronchoscopy line. The slim Olympus BF-Q180 delivers advanced quality imaging to your pulmonary lab without increasing the diameter of the flexible bronchoscope. By combining quality imaging with Narrow Band Imaging technology to fully enhance visualization of the mucosal surfaces, you will make the most of your procedure time. Take advantage of the clarity and precision that EVIS EXERA II Bronchovideoscopes have to offer - and redefine the time and ease it takes to perform bronchoscopy.
Olympus BF-Q180 Video Bronchoscope Features:
- The clear, crisp, and high quality images produced redefine the standard of examination and treatment procedures in the bronchial tree.
- Narrow Band Imaging technology enhances the observation of capillaries and the mucosal surfaces. NBI is only available from the Olympus EVIS EXERA II platform.
- In addition to innovative and exceptional image quality, the slim design of this scope measures 5.1 mm in diameter at the insertion tube and 5.5 mm in diameter at the distal end.
- 2.0 mm diameter instrument channel can accommodate a full range of EndoTherapy accessories for the most efficient procedures possible.
- Includes a standard set of EndoTherapy devices as well as disposable/autoclavable cleaning accessories.
- The ScopeID function stores individual scope and patient information and displays it on the monitor to help facilitate smooth management in pulmonary labs and operating rooms.
- Fully compatible with the Olympus CV-180, CV-160, and CV-140 video processors.
- Compatible with laser treatment as well as Olympus electrosurgery devices.
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.