Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The slim Olympus BF-P180 Video Bronchoscope produces stunning images and features an insertion tube measuring just 4.9 mm in diameter. It is in excellent condition and refurbished to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Featuring an insertion tube measuring just 4.9 mm in diameter, the BF-P180 Bronchovideoscope was designed with two goals in mind: minimizing patient discomfort and maximizing image quality.
The Olympus BF-P180 has a 2 mm channel to accommodate a range of EndoTherapy devices, despite its thin diameter. As part of the Olympus EVIS EXERA II platform, the BF-P180 also has our cutting-edge Narrow Band Imaging technology already built-in and ready to use at no additional cost to your facility. Take advantage of all that Olympus has to offer with the BF-P180 - and set the standard of bronchoscopic performance in your practice.
Olympus BF-P180 Video Bronchoscope Features
- Designed to minimize patient discomfort, the slim diameter of the scope measures only 4.9 mm at the insertion tube and 4.9 mm at the distal end.
- Despite its ultra narrow design, the instrument channel measures a generous 2 mm in diameter to accommodate a wide range of EndoTherapy accessories.
- Improved image quality may facilitate faster examination and treatment.
- Narrow Band Imaging technology enables you to take advantage of enhanced imaging capabilities.
- Fully equipped with a standard set of Olympus EndoTherapy devices.
- Scope ID function stores individual scope and patient information and displays it on the monitor to expedite smooth and efficient management in the procedure room.
- Fully compatible with Olympus CV-180, CV-160, and CV-140 video processors.
- Compatible with laser treatment and Olympus electrosurgery devices.