Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Ohmeda Infant Radiant Warmer System is a microprocessor-based, servo-controlled infant radiant warmer that incorporates a tilting bassinet with folding side panels, an examination lamp, and an overhead infrared radiant heater with digital display and elapsed timer. GE Healthcare's Infant Warming Systems (IWS) are designed to help you provide a warm welcome to the newborns in your care in the nursery and L&D departments, while both minimizing infant stimulation and supporting developmental care.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
All models of the Ohmeda Infant Warmer System provide a controlled source of radiant heat for infants and pediatric patients. The control system uses a microprocessor and provides both manual and servo modes of operation.
Ohmeda Infant Radiant Warmer System Features
- Microprocessor-Controlled: GE's leading edge technology and microprocessor help you to enhance accuracy, allowing for precise control. Best overall? It's easy to use.
- Radiant Heater with Cal Rod Heating Element: Provides a stable thermal performance. A durable cal rod evenly distributes heat and is precisely matched to the size of the bed. A parabolic reflector focuses heat where needed - and prevents spillover to personnel, where it is not.
- Adjustable Height: A convenient foot switch allows adjustment of the bed height to your working level when your hands are busy...without disrupting care.
- Selectable pre-heat setting.
- 20 segment "% POWER" LED bar.
- Hydraulic tilt system provides tilt up to ± 10°.
- Four side panels.
- Dovetail rail system for accessory mounting.
- Rounded casters for easy transport across carpeting.
- Audible alarms.
- Elevating pedestal to raise and lower the bed-to-floor height (Model 4400 only).
Ohmeda Infant Radiant Warmer System Specifications
- Casters: 5" diameter (two locking, two non-locking).
- Drawers (x3): 15" x 15.5" x 4" (39 cm x 39 cm x 10 cm).
- Bed Tilt Positions: ± 10°.
Ohmeda Infant Radiant Warmer System Models
|Model||Bed Size||Weight*||Overall Dimensions||Bed Elevation||Intended Use|
|#3300||Standard||210 lb (96 kg)||41" (D) x 26" (W) x 73" (H) (104 cm x 66 cm x 185 cm)||Non-Elevating||Procedures and long term care|
|#4400||Large||200 lb (91 kg)||45" (D) x 30.5" (W) x 72 to 80" (H) (114 cm x 77 cm x 183 to 203 cm)||Elevating||Surgical procedures and long term care|
*Drawers not included.