- Integrated easy touch operation panel
- Automatic ABR threshold testing
- High performance hardware - low noise, high CMRR, montage programmable electrode junction box
- Easily expanded with optional software for a variety of advanced examinations including single fiber and macro EMG, quantitative EMG, ABR, and IOM
- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 90 Days
The Nihon Kohden Neuropack M1 MEB-9200 EMG/EP/IOM System includes a desktop loaded with Windows 7 and Nihon Kohden version 8.6 software, 8 channel amplifier, nerve conduction stimulator, stimulator control box, foot pedal, interconnecting cables, software, full evoked potentials (AEP and VEP), and mobile cart.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The MEB-9200 is an advanced desktop PC based evoked potential/EMG/IOM measuring system.
Note: IOM capability is sold separately. Please contact MFI Medical to personalize your order.
Nihon Kohden's MEB-9200 is a state of the art EMG instrument with NCS, and basic EMG software included as a standard feature. The system is easily expanded with optional software for a variety of advanced examinations including single fiber and macro EMG, quantitative EMG, ABR, and IOM.
The Microsoft Windows 7 Professional operating system and flexible reporting capability in MS Word or Excel allows for easy review of waveforms, data, and information. Features such as the integrated easy touch operation panel and multi tasking windows make the system very user friendly.
Nihon Kohden Neuropack M1 MEB-9200 EMG/EP/IOM System Features
- Includes all basic examination software.
- High performance hardware - low noise, high CMRR, montage programmable electrode junction box.
- Time saving and easy to use.
- Open and work on multiple examinations and screens at the same time, and switch between them with just one mouse click.
- Automatic ABR threshold testing, sequential tetanic testing, and other features.
- Generate reports in Microsoft Word and Excel.