The Nihon Kohden Neurofax EEG-9100 Portable Digital EEG Machine is certified to proper operating specifications, and is in like new condition. It includes a laptop with Windows XP and Nihon Kohden EEG software installed, choice of amplifier, photic stimulator, photic control box, isolation box, and interconnecting cables.
Warranty: 90 Days Parts & Labor.
The Neurofax EEG-9100 is a Windows XP notebook PC based EEG with high performance and expandability with optional hardware and software. Nihon Kohden Neurofax EEG-9100 allows EEG testing anywhere.
The EEG-9100 is a complete and ready to use system. It comes with a notebook PC unit, isolation power supply, advanced electrode junction box, and necessary standard accessories and standard software. A complete range of optional accessories and cart are also available.
Nihon Kohden Neurofax EEG-9100 Portable Digital EEG Machine Features:
- Portable and Lightweight: You can easily carry a complete system in a car or airplane.
- Clean Signal Acquisition in any Environment: Quality EEG recording is assured even in the electrically noisy OR or ICU. Neurofax has high performance, high sensitivity amplifiers, high frequency and simultaneous sampling, an ECG rejection filter, shielded electrodes, and a high performance electrode junction box with USB connection.
Choice of Amplifier:
- Standard 32 Channel Amplifier (#JE-910A).
Multi-Function Electrode Junction Box (#JE-921A):
- 25 EEG, 14 bipolar (7 pairs), 4 DC, SpO2, CO2 connectors.
- Economical æ use the same junction box for routine EEG and PSG.
- 8 channel DSA trendgraph.
- 64 channels plus 1 event marker channel display.
- Standard Windows networking.
- LTM Video/Audio Option: Includes License/USB Dongle, Sony Ipela Camera on adjustable height pole, audio base station, DV Belkin adaptor, hub/switch, and interconnecting cables for above components.
EEG Examination Support Software (#QP-150AK):
- Adult seizure detection and review.
- Voltage mapping.
- EEG central monitoring.
- Automatic photic stimulation.
- EEG Scope: Review previous EEG while monitoring and acquiring new EEG.
- Open up to 4 EEG files at the same time.
- Trace annotation and fast jumping to events.
- Montage map.
- Note windows lets you copy any part of the waveform window.
- 3-D voltage mapping displays voltage maps in 6 different views or a sequence of voltage maps in one view.
Nihon Kohden Neurofax EEG-9100 Configurations:
- MFI-NHK-EEG-9100-910A: Neurofax EEG-9100 Portable Digital EEG Machine with JE-910A amplifier (Clinical EEG).
- MFI-NHK-EEG-9100-921A: Neurofax EEG-9100 Portable Digital EEG Machine with JE-921A amplifier (Clinical EEG).
- MFI-NHK-EEG-9100-910A-VID: Neurofax EEG-9100 Portable Digital EEG Machine with JE-910A amplifier and video hardware (Clinical EEG and LTM).
- MFI-NHK-EEG-9100-921A-VID: Neurofax EEG-9100 Portable Digital EEG Machine with JE-921A amplifier and video hardware (Clinical EEG and LTM).
Nihon Kohden Neurofax EEG-9100 Portable Digital EEG Machine Literature:
Nihon Kohden Electrode Junction Box JE-921A/AG User Manual
Nihon Kohden Neurofax EEG-9100/9200 Service Manual
Nihon Kohden Neurofax EEG-9100/9200 User Manual
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.