Nihon Kohden EEG-1200 is certified to proper operating specifications, in excellent condition, and includes warranty.
Warranty: 90 Days Parts & Labor.
Nihon Kohden EEG_1200 is a Windows value based EEG system with high performance and expandability. USB connected amplifiers eliminate the need for proprietary hardware within your computer protecting you from product obsolescence and excessive future capital outlay. With Nihon Kohdensês selection of high quality amplifiers, clean waveform recording is assured even in the electrically noisy OR or ICU.
Nihon Kohden Neurofax EEG-1200 EEG System Features:
- Standard sophisticated software capabilities, including on-line mapping, eight channels of CSA and EKG artifact filter.
- Full motion digital video with post record zoom/pan/tilt synchronized to 100ms with EEG.
- Convenient height adjustable mobile cart with flat screen monitor, as well as Photic and optional video camera.
- Impedance check at the amplifier or on screen.
- Rapid review software with auto editing of system events and trace annotation.
- LTM Video/Audio Option: Includes License/USB Dongle, Sony Ipela Camera on adjustable height pole, audio base station, DV Belkin adaptor, hub/switch, and interconnecting cables for above components.
Nihon Kohden Neurofax EEG-9100 Configurations:
- MFI-NHK-EEG-1200: Includes computer installed with Windows XP and Nihon Kohden EEG software, LCD monitor, keyboard, mouse, JE-921A amplifier, photic stimulator, photic control box, isolation box and interconnecting cables on mobile cart. (Clinical EEG)
- MFI-NHK-EEG-1200-VID: Includes computer installed with Windows XP and Nihon Kohden EEG software, LCD monitor, keyboard, mouse, JE-921A amplifier, photic stimulator, photic control box, isolation box, video hardware and interconnecting cables on mobile cart. (Clinical EEG & LTM)
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.