Warranty: 90 Days Parts and Labor.
NicoletOne Clinical EEG (cEEG):
The NicoletOne cEEG blends functional sophistication and flexibility in a 36 channel clinical EEG system. The NicoletOne Nic36 amplifier is attached with a thin, durable, fiber-optic interface impervious to electrical, radio, and magnetic interference.
The perfect blending of form and function, every component of the NicoletOne Clinical EEG (cEEG) module from VIASYS Healthcare has been specifically designed to help you get the most from the system.
From the acquisition components of the system and the data they gather, to the ergonomically designed system controls, you will find exceptional efficiency, comfort, and usability with NicoletOne cEEG. Even the cables and connections are lighter, easier to use, and provide faster, easier hook-up within the system and through your local area network (LAN).
With the availability of digital video coupled with the traditional EEG, the subtleties often missed by the single observer can now be examined in great detail. The digital video capabilities that NicoletOne Clinical EEG (cEEG) provides enhance functionality to make your exams more precise and interpretable.
The VIASYS Data Exchange (VDEX) solution V-Link provides integration of patient data across all VIASYS NeuroCare's PC-based data acquisition, review and informatics products, and a common gateway for all of the modules available for NicoletOne.
Realize time savings and efficiency from the common interface (for entry of patient demographics, exam scheduling, network connectivity, launch of data acquisition/review, and data archiving) across multiple NicoletOne or other VIASYS NeuroCare systems, provided via the NicVue Patient Administration environment.
Workflow strategies within NicVue assist your lab in organizing acquisition, review, and archiving functions inherent in the EEG study.
Reduce errors and increase efficiency with hospital information system (HIS) connectivity through V-Link.
Eliminate retraining for patient/data administration when adding or moving between the applications available on NicoletOne.
Several advancements in the software used in the NicoletOne Clinical EEG (cEEG) module bring you improved accuracy in your analysis and outstanding customizability.
New frequency and amplitude measurement tools make it quick and easy to make the measurements you need to diagnose effectively. Simply drag a box around the section of EEG data you want to analyze, and the system automatically measures the frequency and amplitude of the signal in that section.
You can store measurements to the patient exam and transfer them directly to the EEG report. This saves time, ensuring accuracy, and increasing your productivity.
Page Compare enhances your interpretation by comparing sections of EEG data, or through synchronizing and linking of the playback controls, page through the same event with different montages.
The new user interface uses intuitive icons and controls. The software is not only easy to learn, it's easy to use and customize to meet your specific needs.
Storable user preferences for both acquisition and review, allow users to configure and operate NicoletOne to their specific requirements, without compromising settings or the need to reconfigure the system software between users.
NicoletOne EEG System Configurations:
- MFI-NIC-ONE-EEG: Clinical EEG.
- MFI-NIC-ONE-EEG-VID: Clinical EEG and LTM. Includes standard accessories plus the SDIII super dynamic camera system, audio microphone system, and microphone pre-amp.
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.