Shop with confidence at MFIReturn Policy
The NicoletOne LTM System includes choice of amplifier (32, 64, or 128 channel), video camera with IR light, isolation transformer, computer with Version 5.93 software on Windows 7 operating system (Windows 10 available upon request), LCD monitor, keyboard, mouse, all on a mobile cart. It is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The NicoletOne Long-Term Monitoring System is a flexible and robust system specifically designed to provide complete EEG / LTM solutions. This system offers exceptional quality and reliability to meet the needs of all clinicians and provides ease of use, considerable video synchronization, and an optimized patient/workflow management system.
NicoletOne's intuitive software features a simple user interface and is designed to perform a wide range of LTM procedures from routine to complex. The system ensures high quality patient care throughout the study with comprehensive acquisition analysis and review software. Nicolet amplifiers are designed to allow two amplifiers to be combined to provide up to 128 channels of recording for routine LTM testing, interoperative monitoring, and enhanced LTM studies utilizing and strip electrodes.
NicoletOne LTM System Features
- Designed for intracranial LTM grid/strip electrodes, subdermal needles, OR, and ICU applications.
- Redesign of touch-proof connectors for improved spacing.
- Inductors provide patient protection from electrocautery.
- Integrated Stimulus Switching Unit (SSU).
- Provides automatic electronic method of switching electrodes.
- Immediate viewing of EEG on stimulated electrodes.
- Integrated cortical stimulator for functional brain mapping.
- Powerful built-in EEG trending package.
- Compressed view of long EEG recordings available.
- Spike and Seizure detection.
- Designed for all types of epilepsy and long-term monitoring.
- Ability to prune the EEG and video files before archiving for reduced storage.
- Customizable report templates.
- Optional Central Monitor allows four beds to be displayed on a single monitor to be monitored from the nurse's station.
- Remote Review option makes it possible to review live studies from a remote review station.
- The Remote Control option allows the user to control the recording on the acquisition station.
- HL7 interface connectivity options.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.