Shop with confidence at MFI
The Nicolet Endeavor CR IOM Machine includes a Dell E5540 laptop (Intel i5 Processor, 500 GB hard drive, 8 GB RAM) loaded with Windows 10 software, Endeavor CR Base Unit (#672-105700 REV 08), Endeavor CR Amplifier Assembly (#842-12800), HB-1 (headbox 1), HB-2 (headbox 2), MC-4 mini controller, SP-1 (simulation pod 1), SP-2 (simulation pod 2), and interconnecting cables. It is certified by MFI Medical to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The rugged Nicolet Endeavor CR is a great solution for a mobile monitoring service or the space-conscious hospital.
The Nicolet Endeavor CR IOM Machine was designed to meet the physical requirements of a portable IOM Machine with robust multi-modality capabilities, while maintaining high standards of signal quality, in harsh operating room environments.
Nicolet Endeavor CR IOM Machine Features
- Amplifier settings for differential or referential allowing for 44 possible inputs.
- Four high-level stimulator controls for protocol management.
- One low-level stimulator control for direct nerve stimulation.
- Automute reacts to ESU for automatic control of EMG audio output.
- Display settings for all possible recording parameters.
- Light mobile OR instrument.
- 16 channel amplifier has the highest sampling rates available, allowing for great data quality.
- Panel grouping allows you to change your entire monitoring with a single click of the mouse.
- FFT analysis allows you to set custom filters for any extraneous noise you may encounter.
- Ability to run six independent stimulators simultaneously gives you the freedom you need in the OR suite.
- Weight: 21.5 lb (9.75 kg).
- Dimensions: 19" (W) x 8.5" (D) x 14" (H) (48.26 cm x 21.59 cm x 35.56 cm).
Nicolet Endeavor CR IOM Machine Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.