Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Newman Medical PPG Probe (Photoplethysmography Probe) is made for monitoring blood flow, and performing TBI tests. It is an excellent choice for taking a toe pressure for the Toe/Brachial Index exam, and also in any application for monitoring of blood flow at the extremities. The probe (#DPPG) monitors blood flow with a beep after each pulse, and can be used with Newman DigiDops. When used in conjunction with The Newman Medical CUFF-120, the DPPG can conduct TBI studies using Newman MedicalÃªs ABI-300 Manual System for ABI & TBI testing.
Warranty: Full 5 Years Parts & Labor.
Newman Medical PPG Probe Features:
- DOP (digitally optimized processing) that produces up to 6x the signal compared to other dopplers.
- Replaceable PPG sensor.
- User replaceable cord.
- For use with patients with incompressible arteries.
Newman Medical PPG Probe Specifications:
- Dimensions: 4" x 1" (100 mm x 25 mm).
- PPG Sensor with 3.5 foot cord.
- Weight: 20 grams (0.75 ounces).
Newman Medical PPG Probe Literature:
Newman Medical PPG Probe Brochure