Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Newman Medical PPG Probe (Photoplethysmography Probe) is made for monitoring blood flow, and performing TBI tests. It is an excellent choice for taking a toe pressure for the Toe/Brachial Index exam, and also in any application for monitoring of blood flow at the extremities. The probe (#DPPG) monitors blood flow with a beep after each pulse, and can be used with Newman DigiDops. When used in conjunction with The Newman Medical CUFF-120, the DPPG can conduct TBI studies using Newman MedicalÃªs ABI-300 Manual System for ABI & TBI testing.
Warranty: Full 5 Years Parts & Labor.
Newman Medical PPG Probe Features:
- DOP (digitally optimized processing) that produces up to 6x the signal compared to other dopplers.
- Replaceable PPG sensor.
- User replaceable cord.
- For use with patients with incompressible arteries.
Newman Medical PPG Probe Specifications:
- Dimensions: 4" x 1" (100 mm x 25 mm).
- PPG Sensor with 3.5 foot cord.
- Weight: 20 grams (0.75 ounces).
Newman Medical PPG Probe Literature:
Newman Medical PPG Probe Brochure