The Newman Medical PPG Probe (Photoplethysmography Probe) is made for monitoring blood flow, and performing TBI tests. It is an excellent choice for taking a toe pressure for the Toe/Brachial Index exam, and also in any application for monitoring of blood flow at the extremities. The probe (#DPPG) monitors blood flow with a beep after each pulse, and can be used with Newman DigiDops. When used in conjunction with The Newman Medical CUFF-120, the DPPG can conduct TBI studies using Newman Medicalês ABI-300 Manual System for ABI & TBI testing.
Warranty: Full 5 Years Parts & Labor.
Newman Medical PPG Probe Features:
- DOP (digitally optimized processing) that produces up to 6x the signal compared to other dopplers.
- Replaceable PPG sensor.
- User replaceable cord.
- For use with patients with incompressible arteries.
Newman Medical PPG Probe Specifications:
- Dimensions: 4" x 1" (100 mm x 25 mm).
- PPG Sensor with 3.5 foot cord.
- Weight: 20 grams (0.75 ounces).
Newman Medical PPG Probe Literature:
Newman Medical PPG Probe Brochure
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.