The Newman Medical DigiDop Rechargeable Display Digital Doppler uses digital optimized processing (DOP) which produces 6x the sensitivity of other dopplers. The DOP feature amplifies fetal or vascular sounds while minimizing background noise. It is designed to meet both vascular and obstetrical application needs, and comes with a probe for either obstetrical or vascular monitoring. The probes, listed below, are interchangeable with the Rechargeable, Display DigiDop (#DD-701). The DigiDop and all probes are made in the U.S.
Warranty: Full 5 Years Parts & Labor.
Newman Medical DigiDop Rechargeable Display Digital Doppler Features:
- Digitally optimized processing (DOP).
- Durable polycarbonate and stainless steel case.
- 'Unbreakable' magnetic probe holder.
- Probe interchangeability.
Newman Medical DigiDop Rechargeable Display Digital Doppler Specifications:
- Power: 3 'AA' batteries (900 minute life).
- Dimensions: 6.0" H x 2.5" W x 1.25" L (150 mm x 65 mm x 35 mm).
- Weight: 340 grams (12 ounces).
Newman Medical DigiDop Rechargeable Display Digital Doppler Probe Options:
All probes listed below are compatible with the Newman Medical DD-701 DigiDop and all other Newman DigiDops. All probes below feature digitally optimized processing (DOP), are designed for both patient and provider comfort, and come with a full 5 year warranty.
- DD-701-D2: 2 MHz Obstetrical Probe - Used for late term pregnancy or larger patients. This 2 MHz probe features a replaceable cord and large ultrasound beam for deep penetration.
- DD-701-D2W: 2 MHz Waterproof Obstetrical Probe - Used for late term pregnancy, during water birth and larger patients. This 2 MHz probe features a replaceable cord and a large waterproof ultrasound beam for deep penetration.
- DD-701-D3: 3 MHz Obstetrical Probe - Used for early fetal heartbeat detection and throughout pregnancy. This 3 MHz features a large beam and replaceable cord.
- DD-701-D3W: 3 MHz Waterproof Obstetrical Probe - Used for water applications, late term pregnancy, larger patients, throughout pregnancy, and detection of early fetal heartbeat. The D3W probe features a replaceable cord.
- DD-701-D5: 5 MHz Vascular Probe - Used for deeper vessels in vascular applications. This 5 MHz features a large ultrasound beam and a replaceable cord.
- DD-701-D8: 8 MHz Vascular Probe - Used for peripheral vessels in vascular applications. This probe is for general-purpose use in vascular applications and features an 8 MHz pen tip as well as a replaceable cord.
Probes listed below are compatible with the DigiDop Digital Doppler and may be ordered separately form all options listed above.
- DPPG: Photoplethysmography Probe - Audio PPG Probe.
- D2: 2 MHz Obstetrical Probe.
- D2W: 2 MHz Waterproof Obstetrical Probe.
- D3: 3 MHz Obstetrical Probe
- D3W:3 MHz Waterproof Obstetrical Probe.
- D5:5 MHz Vascular Probe.
D8: 8 MHz Vascular Probe.
Newman Medical DigiDop Rechargeable Display Digital Doppler Literature:
Newman Medical DigiDop Digital Obstetrical Doppler Brochure
Newman Medical DigiDop Digital Vascular Doppler Brochure
Newman Medical DigiDop Digital Doppler Probes Brochure
Newman Medical DigiDop Rechargeable Display Digital Doppler Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.