Warranty: Full 5 Years on Parts, Labor, and Probes (including Cords).
The DigiDop II Doppler is made to comfortably fit your hand, and can also easily fit in your coat pocket. It features breakthrough sensitivity with XD (Extended Depth) Probes that provide up to 56% increased sensitivity at shallow depths (2 - 5 cm), where many early fetal hearts are located. Complementing the XD Probes is the DOP (Digital Optimized Processing) of the Doppler signal.
The rechargeable DigiDop II works with a Smart Recharge System (SRS), in which the batteries hold their charge for years, and the unit may be recharged more than 2000 times. The non-rechargeable DigiDop II is powered by 3 AAA batteries.
Designed not only for comfort and high-quality sound, the DigiDop II Non-Display Doppler is made for self-preservation, as it features a stainless steel micro screen that keeps out dirt and small items (such as paperclips) so the Doppler's performance is not hindered.
Newman Medical DigiDop II Non-Display Digital Doppler Features:
- US patent-pending XD (Extended Depth) Probe are 56% percent more sensitive than other probes.
- Smaller, handheld size.
- Miniature speaker technology for great sound.
- Tested in Colorado, USA prior to purchase for ensured function.
- Low battery light.
- 2 MHz Obstetrical: Used for late term pregnancy or larger patients.
- 2 MHz Obstetrical - Waterproof: Used for late term pregnancy, during water birth or on larger patients.
- 3 MHz Obstetrical: Used for early fetal heartbeat detection and throughout pregnancy.
- 3 MHz Obstetrical - Waterproof: Used for water applications, late term pregnancy, larger patients, throughout pregnancy, and detection of early fetal heartbeat.
- 5 MHz Vascular: Used for deeper vessels in vascular applications. This 5 MHz features a large ultrasound beam and a replaceable cord.
- 8 MHz Vascular: Used for peripheral vessels in vascular applications. This probe is for general-purpose use in vascular applications.
Newman Medical DigiDop II Non-Display Digital Doppler Specifications:
- Dimensions: 4.9" x 2.3" x 1.5" (125 mm x 60 mm x 40 mm).
- Weight with Probe: 9.2 oz (260 grams).
- Battery: Yes.
- Volume: Yes.
- Heart Rate: No.
Newman Medical DigiDop II Non-Display Digital Doppler Configurations:
- DD-330-D2: Standard (Non-Rechargeable) with 2 MHz Obstetrical Probe.
- DD-330-D2W: Standard (Non-Rechargeable) with 2 MHz Obstetrical Waterproof Probe.
- DD-330-D3: Standard (Non-Rechargeable) with 3 MHz Obstetrical Probe.
- DD-330-D3W: Standard (Non-Rechargeable) with 3 MHz Obstetrical Waterproof Probe.
- DD-330-D5: Standard (Non-Rechargeable) with 5 MHz Vascular Probe.
- DD-330-D8: Standard (Non-Rechargeable) with 8 MHz Vascular Probe.
- DD-330-VASC: Standard (Non-Rechargeable) with 5 MHz and 8 MHz Vascular Probes.
- DD-330R-D2: Rechargeable with 2 MHz Obstetrical Probe.
- DD-330R-D2W: Rechargeable with 2 MHz Obstetrical Waterproof Probe.
- DD-330R-D3: Rechargeable with 3 MHz Obstetrical Probe.
- DD-330R-D3W: Rechargeable with 3 MHz Obstetrical Waterproof Probe.
- DD-330R-D5: Rechargeable with 5 MHz Vascular Probe.
- DD-330R-D8: Rechargeable with 8 MHz Vascular Probe.
Newman Medical DigiDop II Non-Display Digital Doppler Literature:
Newman DD II Non-Display Fact Sheet
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.