- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 90 Days
- All-in-one electrodiagnostic system with dedicated controls
- Includes instructional video, help menu, and training classes, virtually eliminating training expenses
- MFR: Natus | Ships from MFI Medical
- Phone: (800) 356-0007
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Natus UltraPro S100 EMG System includes a laptop loaded with Windows 7 Software, 3-channel amplifier, base/control unit, nerve conduction stimulator, and interconnecting cables.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The UltraPro features automatic reporting and easy to use hardware and software.
Natus UltraPro S100 EMG System Features
- Three channel amplifier that allows for electrodes to remain in place, accommodating the most common modalities.
- Triple programmable foot-switch supports hands-free operation.
- Lightweight system that travels easily in a roller case or can be cart mounted.
- All-in-one electrodiagnostic system with dedicated controls.
- Integrated stimulators.
- Exceptional audio.
- Low noise levels for exceptional signal quality.
- Affordable equipment that meets your diagnostic and practice needs.
- Includes instructional video, help menu, and training classes, virtually eliminating training expenses.
- Three cables with unique connectors, so setup is easy.
- No installation support is required.
- Minimal set up time, allows you to start performing studies immediately.
- On-screen help provides immediate assistance reducing the need for technical support.
Ease of Use:
- Simple user interface allows you to navigate through procedures quickly to reduce testing time.
- The one-button EMR interface allows you to connect results more efficiently to electronic medical records.
- Automatic reporting, online summaries, and built-in reference value database saves you time and generates reports faster.
Natus UltraPro S100 EMG System Specifications
- Unit Size: 15.6" x 13.7" x 3.1" (396 mm x 348 mm x 79 mm).
- Unit Weight: 7.72 lb (3.5 kg).
- 3-Channel Amplifier.
- 24 bit analog to digital converter with 48 kHz sample rate per channel.
- Greater than 124 dB CMRR.
- Stimulus artifact suppression.
Natus UltraPro S100 EMG System Configurations
- #MFI-NTS-ULTRAPRO-S100: 1st Generation.
- #MFI-NTS-ULTRAPRO-S100-PREVIOUS: 2nd Generation.
Natus UltraPro S100 EMG System Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the Natus UltraPro S100 EMG System (additional brands and options available):
- Natus Viking Synergy EMG Laptop.
- Natus Viking Synergy EMG Desktop.
- 3M Transpore Surgical Tape.
- MFI Medical Reusable EMG Ground Electrode.
- MFI Medical Bar EMG Electrode.
- MFI Medical Ring EMG Electrodes.
- MFI Medical Paired EMG Disc Electrodes.
- Parker Spectra 360 Electrode Gel.
- Technomed Disposable Adhesive EMG 4-Disk Surface Electrodes.
- Technomed Disposable Monopolar EMG Needle Electrode.