Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Natus UltraPro S100 EMG System includes a laptop loaded with Windows 7 Software, 3-channel amplifier, base/control unit, nerve conduction stimulator, and interconnecting cables.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The UltraPro features automatic reporting and easy to use hardware and software.
Natus UltraPro S100 EMG System Features
- Three channel amplifier that allows for electrodes to remain in place, accommodating the most common modalities.
- Triple programmable foot-switch supports hands-free operation.
- Lightweight system that travels easily in a roller case or can be cart mounted.
- All-in-one electrodiagnostic system with dedicated controls.
- Integrated stimulators.
- Exceptional audio.
- Low noise levels for exceptional signal quality.
- Affordable equipment that meets your diagnostic and practice needs.
- Includes instructional video, help menu, and training classes, virtually eliminating training expenses.
- Three cables with unique connectors, so setup is easy.
- No installation support is required.
- Minimal set up time, allows you to start performing studies immediately.
- On-screen help provides immediate assistance reducing the need for technical support.
Ease of Use:
- Simple user interface allows you to navigate through procedures quickly to reduce testing time.
- The one-button EMR interface allows you to connect results more efficiently to electronic medical records.
- Automatic reporting, online summaries, and built-in reference value database saves you time and generates reports faster.
Natus UltraPro S100 EMG System Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the Natus UltraPro S100 EMG System (additional brands and options available):
- 3M Transpore Surgical Tape.
- MFI Medical Reusable EMG Ground Electrode.
- MFI Medical Bar EMG Electrode.
- MFI Medical Ring EMG Electrodes.
- MFI Medical Paired EMG Disc Electrodes.
- Parker Spectra 360 Electrode Gel.
- Technomed Disposable Adhesive EMG 4-Disk Surface Electrodes.
- Technomed Disposable Monopolar EMG Needle Electrode.