- Evaluation of intracranial effects of extracranial stenosis, including assessment of collateral flow pathways
- Detection and monitoring of vasospasm following aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage
- Clotbusting: Helps catalyze thrombolysis in the acute stroke patient
- Emboli detection and monitoring of embolic events
- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 90 Days
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Multigon TOC Neurovision Transcranial Doppler (TCD) includes the console, laptop, 4 MHz probe, travel case, and interconnecting cables.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The TOC Neurovision is a powerful diagnostic tool featuring multiple channels with M-Mode display, long term monitoring (LTM), emboli detection, and color patient reports.
The TOC Neurovision TCD has benefits such as printable reports, file storage, portability, training, etc.
- Evaluation of intracranial effects of extracranial stenosis, including assessment of collateral flow pathways.
- Quick assessment of the MCA's, PCA's, and Basilar artery for over/under interpreted MRA's.
- Detection and monitoring of vasospasm following aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage.
- Evaluation and monitoring of intracranial blood flow during surgical procedures.
- Detection of PFO (Patent Foramen Ovale) with few ancillary supplies.
- Clotbusting: Helps catalyze thrombolysis in the acute stroke patient.
- Evaluation of vasomotor reserve (CO2 Reactivity).
- Emboli detection and monitoring of embolic events.
- Diagnosis of intracranial stenosis and occlusion.
- Identification of feeder arteries in AVM's.
- Supports the diagnosis of brain death.
- Screening for basilar artery stenosis.
- Management of sickle cell disease.
- Vascular Interventional Procedures: Monitoring during carotid stent placement or testing balloon occlusion.
- Trend analysis of daily vasospasm testing.
Multigon TOC Neurovision Transcranial Doppler Specifications
- Probe Frequencies: 2 MHz PW, 4 and 8 MHz CW.
- Adjustable Gain: 1 - 40 db.
- PW Sampling Volume: 4 - 20 mm (1 mm/Step).
- PW Maximum Measurement Velocity: 512 cm/s.
- DICOM Output: Optional.
- Dimensions: 12.25" (L) x 13" (W) x 2.75" (H).
- Weight: 13 lb including laptop.
- Power Requirements: 100 - 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz, 150 VA.
- Peak Velocity: PK.
- Mean Velocity: MC.
- Systolic/Diastolic: S/D.
- End Diastolic Velocity: ED.
- Resistance Index: RI.
- Pulsatility Index: PI.
- Heart Rate: HR.
- Emboli Counter: HITS.
- Spectral Broadening Index: SBI.
- Lindegaard Ratio: LR.