The Multigon TOC Neurovision Transcranial Doppler (TCD) includes the console, laptop, 4 MHz probe, travel case, and interconnecting cables.
Warranty: 90 Day Warranty.
The TOC Neurovision is a powerful diagnostic tool featuring multiple channels with M-Mode Display, Long Term Monitoring, Emboli Detection, and Color Patient Reports.
The TOC Neurovision TCD has benefits such as printable reports, file storage, portability, training, etc.
Multigon TOC Neurovision Transcranial Doppler Applications:
- Evaluation of intracranial effects of extracranial stenosis, including assessment of collateral flow pathways.
- Quick assessment of the MCA's, PCA's, and Basilar artery for over/under interpreted MRA's.
- Detection and monitoring of vasospasm following aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage.
- Evaluation and monitoring of intracranial blood flow during surgical procedures.
- Detection of PFO (Patent Foramen Ovale) with few ancillary supplies.
- Clotbusting: Helps catalyze thrombolysis in the acute stroke patient.
- Evaluation of vasomotor reserve (CO2 Reactivity).
- Emboli detection and monitoring of embolic events.
- Diagnosis of intracranial stenosis and occlusion.
- Identification of feeder arteries in AVM's.
- Supports the diagnosis of brain death.
- Screening for basilar artery stenosis.
- Management of sickle cell disease.
- Vascular Interventional Procedures: Monitoring during carotid stent placement or testing balloon occlusion.
- Trend analysis of daily vasospasm testing.
Multigon TOC Neurovision Transcranial Doppler Specifications:
- Probe Frequencies: 2 MHz PW, 4 and 8 MHz CW.
- Adjustable Gain: 1 - 40 db.
- PW Sampling Volume: 4 - 20 mm (1 mm/Step).
- PW Maximum Measurement Velocity: 512 cm/s.
- DICOM Output: Optional.
- Dimensions: 13" W x 12.25" L x 2.75" H.
- Weight: 13 lbs including laptop.
- Power Requirements: 100 - 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz, 150 VA.
Multigon TOC Neurovision Transcranial Doppler Displayed Calculations:
- Peak Velocity: PK.
- Mean Velocity: MC.
- Systolic/Diastolic: S/D.
- End Diastolic Velocity: ED.
- Resistance Index: RI.
- Pulsatility Index: PI.
- Heart Rate: HR.
- Emboli Counter: HITS.
- Spectral Broadening Index: SBI.
- Lindegaard Ratio: LR.
Multigon TOC Neurovision Transcranial Doppler Literature:
Multigon TOC Neurovision Transcranial Doppler Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.