Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The MIR SpiroLab Light Spirometer (#911080-L) includes a carrying case, Winspiro light software, CD user manual, roll of thermal paper, power plug, and USB cable.
Warranty: 2 Years.
The MIR SpiroLab Light Spirometer is used to diagnose lung conditions, such as asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), by having the patient breathe into a tube and analyzing the results. This SpiroLab Light is a portable, durable, and user-friendly device that can perform thousands of spirometry tests. It also has a built-in printer for instant results, so caregivers can discuss them with patients and keep them for their records.
The spirometer is equipped with a large touchscreen, where users can easily find the options to select the parameters of their upcoming test. Once the test is completed, the device can connect to a PC (wired or wirelessly) to save the results and display for print-outs. It can also archive the data in case of servicing. This device can do FVC, FEV1, IVC, MVV, and PRE/POST bronchodilator comparison.
MIR SpiroLab Light Spirometer Features
- FVC, FEV1, IVC, MVV, PRE/POST bronchodilator comparison with a wide range of selectable parameters.
- Flow volume loop included.
- Interpretation with lung age.
- Incentive software for both adult and pediatric patients.
- PC connectivity (wired/wireless) included.
- Maximum spirometry reimbursement potential.
- Color touchscreen with 7" display plus a long life rechargeable battery.
- Direct connection to external USB printer.
- 10,000 Spirometry tests or 500 hours of oximetry recording.
- Fast and silent built-in printer with customizable printout formats.
MIR SpiroLab Light Spirometer Accessories
- #910004: MIR FlowMIR Disposable Turbine.
- #910002: Reusuable Turbine Flowmeter.
- #910350: MIR Spirolab Thermal Paper (10 Rolls/Box).