Warranty: 1 Year.
The Spirodoc is a PC based USB diagnostic Spirometer and 3D Oximeter. This spirometer is unique in that it may be configured for both a doctor's office or patient home use, and has the capability of conducting a real time test on PC via Bluetooth or USB.
WinspiroPRO is the new software for maximum spirometry and oximetry performance, already in use worldwide. With its extreme simplicity of use plus innovative user interface, WinspiroPRO represents a new frontier for PC spirometry and oximetry. Just 1 click is required to select and send spirometry results and graphs by email. WinspiroPro includes FVC, VC, MVV, and bronchial challenge testing, plus much more. Contains curves and tests in various formats including Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, HTML, and text file. WinspiroPRO is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, and 7. WinspiroPRO drivers have been certified by Microsoft. Network version available, and WinspiroPRO is now available with HL7 interface.
WinpiroPRO can easily be connected to a database, EPR, hospital, or occupational health system.
MIR Spirodoc Spirometer Features:
- Long-life, rechargeable battery.
- LCD Backlit Touch Screen Display: With on-screen results and curves preview for immediate data assessment.
- USB Connectivity or Bluetooth 2.1 for connecting to a PC.
- Detachable flowmeter head helps to facilitate oximetry testing during 6 minute Walk Test.
MIR Sprirodoc Spirometer Specifications:
- Resolution: 128 x 64 pixels.
- Power Supply: Lithium Ion 3.7 V 1100 mA rechargeable battery.
- Data Transmission: USB 2.0 on-the-go and Bluetooth 2.1.
- Accelerometer: Triaxial ± 2 g. 400 Hz sampling.
- Dimensions: 101 mm x 48 mm x 16 mm.
- Weight: 99 g.
- Removable Turbine Head Dimensions: 46 mm x 47 mm x 24 mm.
- Removable Turbine Head Weight: 17 g.
- Flow Sensor: Bi-directional digital turbine.
- Flow Range: ± 16 L/s.
- Volume Accuracy: ± 3% or 50 mL, whichever is greater.
- Flow Accuracy: ± 5% or 200 mL/s, whichever is greater.
- Dynamic Resistance at 12 L/s: < 0.5 cmH2O/L/s.
- Temperature Sensor: Semiconductor (0 - 45 °C).
- Test: FVC, VC, IVC, MVV, PRE/POST Bronchodilator comparison with wide range of selectable parameters.
- Parameters: FVC, FEV1, FEV1/FVC, FEV1/VC, PEF, FEF25, FEF50, FEF75, FEF25-75, Lung Age, Extrap, Volume, FET, FEV3, FEV3/FVC, FEV6, FEV1/FEV6, FIVC, FIV1, FIV1/FIVC, PIF, VC, IVC, IC, ERV, Rf, VE, VT, t1, tE, VTE/tTOT, MVV measured, MVV calculated.
MIR Spirodoc Spirometer Accessories:
The Spirodoc Spirometer is commonly purchased with:
- 910004: FlowMir Disposable Turbines (Pack of 50) for unrivaled breath measurement.
- 910002: Reusable Turbine Flowmeter.
MIR Spirodoc Spirometer Media & Literature:
MIR CPT Codes/Indications Flyer
MIR FlowMir Disposable Turbine Brochure
MIR WinspiroPro Software Sample Report
MIR Spirodoc Spirometer Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.