The MIR Spirodoc Oxi Digital Pulse Oximeter (#910606) is the first 3D oximeter incorporating a triaxial motion sensor to correlate the saturation level (%SpO2) with physical activity (walk counter, movement analysis, and VMU). The Spirodoc Oxi is designed to assess oxygen saturation and pulse rate comprehensively and easily.
MIR Spirodoc Oxi Digital Pulse Oximeter Features:
- Touch screen.
- USB connectivity.
- 6 minute walk.
- Overnight sleep screening.
- Spot checking.
- 3D Accelerometer with Motion Analysis: Simple, clear SpO2 and pulse rate measurements with the plethysmographic curve. During the single 6 minute walk test (6MWT), Spirodoc estimates the level of oxygen therapy required by the patient.
- Day & Night: Spirodoc carries out sleep desaturation studies and memorizes events as well as body position.
WinspiroPRO now available with HL7 Interface:
- MIR PC software for maximum oximetry performances.
- WinspiroPRO is a unique featured PC software, which comes standard with all MIR devices.
The latest version provides an innovative user interface, including a detailed motion analysis. All results can be quickly printed. All tests memorized in Spirodoc are automatically downloaded into WinspiroPRO, and a patient data card is automatically created. WinspiroPRO can easily be connected to a database, EPR, hospital, or occupational health system. Special edition with HL7 interface is available upon request.
MIR Spirodoc Oxi Digital Pulse Oximeter Specifications:
- Display: LCD backlit touch screen.
- Display Resolution: 128 x 64 pixels.
- Power Supply: Lithium ion 3.7 V, 1100 mA rechargeable battery with 30 hours measurement back-up.
- Data Transmission: USB 2.0 (Bluetooth optional).
- Accelerometer: Triaxial ± 2g, 400 Hz sampling.
- Dimensions & Weight: Central unit: 101 mm x 48 mm x 16 mm, 99 g.
- Battery Charger (optional): 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz.
- Output: 5 VDC, 500 mA, micro USB type B.
- SpO2 Range: 0-100%.
- SpO2 Accuracy: ± 2% (50-100% SpO2).
- Pulse Rate Range: 20-254 BPM.
- Heart Rate Accuracy: ± 2 BPM or 2%, whichever is greater.
Measured Parameters (Standard):
SpO2 [baseline, min, max, mean], pulse rate [baseline, min, max, mean], T90 [SpO2 2 2 2 > 5%], ΔIndex [12 s], SpO2 events, pulse rate events [bradycardia, tachycardia], step counter, movement [VMU], recording time, analysis time.
Sleep Analysis (Specific Parameters):
Body position, SpO2 events, desaturation index (ODI), desaturation [mean value, mean duration, longest duration, nadir peak], ΔSpO2 [min drop, max drop], total pulse variations, pulse rate index, NOD89% [SpO2 5 min], NOD4% [SpO2 basale-4%; > 5 min], NOD90% [SpO2 5 min].
6 Minute Walk Test (Specific Parameters):
O2-gap, estimated distance, distance walked, predicted distance [min, standard], TΔ2% [SpO2 ≥ 2%], TΔ4% [Δ SpO2 ≥ 4%], time [rest, walking, recovery], desaturation area/distance optional data entry: borg dyspnea [baseline, end, change], borg fatigue [baseline, end, change], arterial blood pressure [systolic, diastolic], oxygen administered.
MIR Spirodoc Oxi Digital Pulse Oximeter Literature:
MIR Spirodoc Oxi Digital Pulse Oximeter Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.