The MIR Spirobank II Advanced Spirometer includes Winspiro PRO PC software with free update. This Spirometer can perform spirometry tests with over 45 selectable parameters including PRE and POST test, has capability to perform real-time tests with wireless Bluetooth connection or USB, has memory to hold up to 10,000 Spirometry tests, a traffic light indicator, high-resolution display, and Quanjer 201-GLI predicted values.
The MIR Spirobank II Advanced Spirometer comes in two configurations--one with, and one without Oximetry feature. The Spirobank II is designed for functionality and is made user friendly; it is the new standard for portable spirometry. This unit is fast and intuitive to operate with an icon-based navigation menu and backlit display. Results are displayed on-screen for immediate data analysis.
MIR Spirobank II Advanced Spirometer Features:
- PC Software.
- USB port.
- High-resolution display.
- Traffic light indicator.
- WinspiroPRO PC Software for real-time testing.
- Pediatric incentive displays.
- Quanjer 201-GLI Predicted Values: LLN and Z-score.
- Real time test viewed on PC with Bluetooth 2.1.
- Patient trend charts makes follow-up easy.
- Extremely portable design.
- PRE and POST test for comparison.
- Memory can hold up to 10,000 Spirometry Tests.
MIR Spirobank II Advanced Spirometer Specifications:
- Display: 160 x 80 pixels.
- Power Supply: 3.7 V 100 mA lithium battery USB rechargeable.
- Keypad: 6-key membrane keyboard.
- Data Transmission: USB and Bluetooth 2.1.
- Dimensions Device: 160 x 55 x 25 mm.
- Device Weight (with battery): 145 g.
- Flow Measurement: ± 16 L/s.
- Volume Accuracy: ± 3% or 50 mL.
- Flow Accuracy: ± 5% or 200 mL/s.
- Temperature Sensor: Semiconductor (0 - 45°), automatic BTPS conversion.
- SpO2 Measurement: 0 - 99%.
- SpO2 Accuracy: ± 2% between 70-99% SpO2.
- Pulse Rate Measurement: 18 - 300 BPM.
- Pulse Rate Accuracy; ± 2 BPM or 2% whichever is greater.
- Configurable Alarms ON-OFF: SpO2 and pulse rate Min-Max, finger sensor inserted battery out of energy.
- Main Spirometry: FVC, FEV1, FEV1%, PEF, FEF25_75, FET, Extrap. Volume, Lung Age, VC, IVC, IC, ERV.
MIR Spirobank II Advanced Spirometer Configurations:
- 911020: Spirobank II Advanced Spirometer; has all features listed above. It comes with the PC software, high resolution display, traffic light indicator, and features bluetooth 2.1.
911025: Spirobank II Advanced Plus Spirometer + Oximter and battery charger; has all features listed above and comes additionally with SpO2 and pulse rate directly on the display of the device (including plethysmographic curve).It comes with the PC software, high resolution display, traffic light indicator, and features bluetooth 2.1.
- Oximetry Test: SpO2 and pulse rate directly on the screen including plethysmographic curve.
- Oximetry Parameters: % SpO2 and Pulse Rate (Min, Max, Average), Test duration, Total SpO2 Events, T90% (SpO2 time ≤ 89%), T89% (SpO2 time ≤ 88%), T40 (Bradycardia duration), T120 (Tachycardia duration).
- Battery Charger: Medical-standard battery charger with interchangeable international plugs.
MIR Spirobank II Advanced Spirometer Media & Literature:
MIR CPT Codes/ Indications Flyer
MIR Spirobank II Spirometer Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.