- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 90 Days
- Delivers robust monitoring in a compact and lightweight package
- 5" brilliant touchscreen display
- Connect to Mindray 19" touchscreen display to create an expanded bedside monitor
- Capable of monitoring over 10 critical parameters
- MFR: Mindray Ships from MFI Medical
- Phone: (888) 850-4597
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Mindray T1 Monitor (#9283F-PA00031) is a versatile monitoring solution that can adapt to your patient's needs across the entire hospital enterprise. From module, to transport, to bedside monitor, the T1 allows you to maintain the continuity of patient information and speed-up workflow in the process.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Powerful and comprehensive, the T1 Monitor is a true multi-measurement monitor. Simply connect the T1 to an external touchscreen display to transform it into a bedside monitor with expanded capabilities such as multiple screen layouts for customization of waveform and numeric data, configurable quick keys, and bed to bed communication.
Mindray T1 Monitor Features
- Standard Parameters: Nellcor OxiMax SpO2, 3/5-lead ECG, NIBP, dual temperature, 2.4/5GHz wireless enabled.
- Delivers robust monitoring in a compact and lightweight package.
- Flexible transport solution.
- Multiple mounting solutions.
- 5" brilliant touchscreen display.
- Connect to Mindray 19" touchscreen display to create an expanded bedside monitor.
- Familiar intuitive interface across the Passport family.
- Displays up to four waveforms.
- Defibrillator synchronization.
- Capable of monitoring over 10 critical parameters.
- Wired and wireless communications to central stations.
- Provides extensive data storage and up to 48 hours of full disclosure.
- Multi-parameter module for Passport 12m and 17m monitors.
- Battery run time over 3.5 hours.
Mindray T1 Monitor Specifications
- Dimensions: 4" (10.2 cm) H x 5.6" (14.2 cm) W x 3.2" (8.1 cm) D.
- Weight: 2 lb (0.9 kg) with standard parameters, including battery.
- Main Unit Multi-pin Connector: 1.
- Multifunctional Connector: 1.
- DC Input: 1.
- Multi-pin Connector 1: 1.
- Multi-pin Connector 2: 2.
- USB 2.0 Connectors: 2 (standard).
- Network Connector: 1 (RJ45).
- Equipotential Grounding Terminal: 1.
- AC Power Input: 1 (standard 3-pin power connection).
- VGA Connector: 1 (standard).
- External Device Connector: 1.
- Multi-pin Connector: 1.
- Power Adapter: 100 to 240 VAC, 0.6 to 0.4 A, 50/60Hz, 12VDC 2A.
- Docking Station: 100 to 240 VAC, 0.65 to 0.35 A, 50/60Hz.
- Type: Rechargeable li-ion battery pack.
- Capacity: 2500 mAh.
- Number: 1.
- Run Time: 4 hr when powered by a new fully-charged battery at 25° C with ECG and SpO2 cable connected, and auto NIBP measurements at an interval of 15 minutes. Battery run time varies as per system configuration and settings.
Charge Time: Charge battery with the patient monitor.
- Less than 3 hours to 90% and less than 4 hours to 100% with equipment power off.
- Less than 12 hours to 90% and less than 14 hours to 100% with equipment power on.
- Shutdown Delay: At least 20 minutes (after a low battery alarm first occurs).
- Operating: 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C).
- Main Unit: -22 to 158 °F (-30 to 70 °C).
- Handle and Docking Station: -4 to 140 °F (-20 to 60 °C).
- Operating: 15 to 95% (non condensing).
- Storage: 10 to 95% (non condensing).
Mindray T1 Monitor - Certified Refurb...