- 96 hours of graphic and list trends
- 12.1" Color LCD Screen
- 3 to 8 waveforms with automatic configuration
- Choice of Masimo SET, DPM SpO2, or Nellcor SpO2
Condition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified Refurbished
Warranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 Days
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Mindray Passport V Patient Monitor includes ECG cable and leads, SpO2 sensor and extension, NiBP cuff and hose, two new batteries, built-in printer, roll of paper, and a power cord.
Warranty: 90 Days.
Offering a comprehensive range of options, Mindray Passport V is well-suited for a variety of hospital departments. The Passport V comes configured as you like - with just the level of monitoring you need to best care for your patients. With the ability to display up to eight waveforms, Passport V can perform physiological measurements on even your more challenging patients.
Single-touch quick action keys and the navigator knob can be used to swiftly move the cursor within and between menus. Expansion of monitored parameters is automatic, as you add or remove patient cables the display will adjust accordingly.
Preparing a patient for transport can be time-consuming and complicated. The Passport V quick-release mount makes this move easier. With a one-touch mechanism, the monitor is instantly disengaged from the wall mount or rolling stand and ready for transport, patient cables and all.
Commonly purchased accessories for the Mindray Passport V Patient Monitor include:
- Mindray Datascope Gas Module 3 (#0998-UC-1900-01) - Recommended.
- Datascope Gas Module SE (#0998-00-0481-01) - Compatible.
- Datascope Gas Module II (#0998-00-0143) - Compatible.
Mindray Passport V Patient Monitor Features
- 12.1" Color LCD Screen.
- 3 to 8 waveforms with automatic configuration.
- Enhanced numerics mode.
- 3 or 5-lead ECG.
- Non-invasive blood pressure.
- Masimo SET or Nellcor SpO2.
- Continuous temperature.
- 96 hours of graphic and list trends.
- Remote view with multi-bed alarm notification.
- ECG and IBP analog output.
- Device connectivity via DIAP and ethernet.
- Intra-aortic balloon pump interface.
- Nurse call interface.
- Defibrillator interface.
- Integral carrying handle.
- Front-panel alarm light.
- Lithium-ion battery support.
- Color-coded patient connectors.
Mindray Passport V Patient Monitor Specifications
- Display Type: Color, anti-glare TFT display.
- Size: 12.1" (246 x 184.4 mm.)
- Resolution: SVGA 800 x 600 pixels.
- Waveforms: 3 to 8.
Mindray Passport V Patient Monitor Configurations
- #MFI-MDY-PASSPORT-V: Standard, Masimo SpO2.
- #MFI-MDY-PASSPORT-V-NELLCOR: Standard, Nellcor SpO2.
- #MFI-MDY-PASSPORT-V-DPM-SPO2: Standard; DPM SpO2.
- #MFI-MDY-PASSPORT-V-CO2: Includes CO2, Masimo SpO2.
- #MFI-MDY-PASSPORT-V-CO2-NELLCOR: Includes CO2, Nellcor SpO2.
- #MFI-MDY-PASSPORT-V-DPM-SPO2-CO2: Includes CO2; DPM SPO2.