Shop with confidence at MFI
The Mindray DPM 6 Patient Monitor includes a Mindray MPM SpO2 Module, ECG Cable, Masimo SpO2 Adult Reusable Finger Sensor, NiBP Adult Reusable Cuff & Hose, new battery, and a power cord.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Mindray DPM 6 Patient Monitor offers a broad range of patient monitoring capabilities for the mid to high acuity environment.
Standard features include 3/5-lead ECG, non-invasive blood pressure, SpO2, pulse rate, respiration, dual-channel invasive blood pressure, dual-channel temperature, and an integrated recorder.
Optional AG Module is a multi-gas analysis module that measures the concentration of 5 anesthetic agents, CO2, N20, and 02. It also provides automatic agent identification, plus MAC calculation.
High resolution, 12.1" (diagonal) touchscreen provides exceptional visibility and usability for the clinician. Giving flexibility to the clinician to manage their patients as needed. Large touchscreen interface provides a fast and convenient means of performing all monitor functions. Built-in, 3-trace recorder comes standard to meet your documentation needs.
Mindray DPM 6 Patient Monitor Features
- 3/5-lead ECG.
- Non-invasive blood pressure.
- Pulse rate.
- Dual-channel invasive blood pressure.
- Dual-channel temperature.
- Lithium-ion battery.
- Integrated recorder.
- AG Module:
- 5 anesthetic agent analysis.
- Automatic agent detection.
- MAC calculation.
Mindray DPM 6 Patient Monitor Specifications
- Power requirements:
- Line voltage: 100 to 240 VAC.
- Current: 2.5 to 1.4 A.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Screen type: Color TFT LCD.
- Screen Size (diagonal): 12.1".
- Resolution: 800Ã—600 pixels.
- Method: Thermal dot array.
- Horizontal resolution: 16 dots/mm (25 mm/s paper speed).
- Vertical resolution: 8 dots/mm.
- Paper width: 50 mm.
- Paper length: 20 m.
- Paper speed: 25 mm/s, 50 mm/s.
- Number of waveform channels: 1, 2, or 3 (optional).
- Size: 147.5 Ã— 60.4 Ã— 23.8 mm.
- Weight: 350 g.
- Battery Type: Chargeable Lithium-Ion.
- Voltage: 11.1 VDC.
- Capacity: 4500 mAh.
- Runtime: 330 minutes when powered by two new fully-charged batteries respectively.
- Charge time:
- Nearly 5.5 h to 90%.
- Nearly 6 h to 100%.
- Shutdown delay: At least 5 min (after a low battery alarm first occurs).
- Respiration Rate:
- Measurement range:
- Adult: 0 to 120 rpm.
- Pediatric, neonate: 0 to 150 rpm.
- Resolution: 1 rpm.
- Accuracy: 7 to 150 rpm (±2 rpm or ±2%, whichever is greater).
Mindray DPM 6 Patient Monitor Configurations
- #MFI-MDY-DPM6: Standard - 3/5-lead ECG, NIBP, SpO2, pulse rate, respiration, dual-channel invasive blood pressure, dual-channel temperature, and printer.
- #MFI-MDY-DPM6-AG: With AG Module - Standard features plus 5 agent anesthetic gas analysis, CO2, N2O, O2, automatic agent detection, and MAC calculation.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.