Shop with confidence at MFI
The Mindray Datascope Accutorr V Patient Monitor includes one NIBP cuff, one SpO2 sensor, and a printer. A configuration with temperature is available. It is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Accutorr V Patient Monitor is an easy to use, non-invasive blood pressure monitor with added features and capabilities. Every unit comes equipped with a printer, lithium ion battery, NIBP, and SpO2 technology.
The Accutorr V is capable of storing up to 1200 measurements easily accessible by patient ID through bar code technology. Plus, by using the Accutorr CS Charting Solution you can conveniently connect the Accutorr V to your facility's EMR. If maximum flexibility, high value, and reliability match your vital signs needs, then look no further than the Accutorr V monitoring solution.
Mindray Datascope Accutorr V Patient Monitor Features
- Light weight, portable monitor with large bright LEDs easily read from any vantage point.
- Dedicated buttons for all primary functions.
- The Accutorr V offers up to nine hours of run time on one fully charged battery.
- Standard features include NIBP, SpO2, recorder, high resolution LCD display, pulse strength indicator, pulse waveform, and a built-in power supply with lithium ion batteries.
- Highly visible alarm light enables instant visualization of alarm conditions.
- Easily configurable settings include patient size, interval time, alarms, inflation pressure, audio levels, and temperature formats.
- Quick connect, single hose fittings.
- Unique flexible database stores up to 1200 readings instantly accessible by patient ID.
- With Accutorr CS Charting Solution software, wirelessly link the Accutorr V at the point-of-care to the clinician and to a hospital information system's EMR.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.