Warranty: 90 Days Parts and Labor.
The versatile 75L can function as a powered procedure chair, exam table, and exam chair. It has multiple adjustable positioning for: OB/GYN, colposcopy, general procedures, ENT, proctology, urology, laser surgery, etc. The low 22.5" height makes this table more accessible to infirm, elderly, and pregnant patients, including those in wheelchairs. With the touch of a button, you can raise the table to a comfortable working height of 40", which means no more stooping and bending (and no more back stress and fatigue) when positioning patients.
This Power Chair features controls which automatically and separately adjust and position the height, tilt, back section, and leg section. Easy manual adjustments for head rest, and proctological positioning. Importantly there is an automatic return positioning button.
Colors: Please select an upholstery color above. If a custom color is desired, please call or specify choice in the comments section while completing order.
Midmark 75L Exam Chair Features:
- 4 Positioning Functions: Back up and down, Tilt up and down, Foot up and down, and Table up and down.
- Ergonomic hand control or foot control.
- Manually-adjustable head rest.
- Stirrups: Left and right that may be positioned into any number of ways as well as laterally in 3 positions.
- Two 1" (2.5 cm) tall x 3/8" wide accessory rails.
- 2 duplex, hospital-grade 115 VAC receptacles, one on each side of table.
- Paper roll holder hidden in head end of top.
- Treatment pan to store items or debris from examination or treatment (not intended to hold > 1 oz. fluid).
- Built-in diagnostics allow for quicker, better servicing of table should malfunction occur.
Midmark 75L Exam Chair Specifications:
- Patient Weight (Maximum): 325 lbs (147.4 kg).
- Weight of Table: 515 lbs (233.6 kg).
- Back Section Range: 0 (horizontal) to 85° ± 5°.
- Table Top Height Range: 22.5" ± 0.5" to 40" ± 1" (55.9 cm ± 1.3 cm to 101.6 ± 2.5 cm).
- Foot Section Range: 0 (horizontal) to -90° ± 5°.
- Table Top Tilt Range: 0 (horizontal) to 30° ± 5° (foot up).
- Upholstered Top: 27.0" (W) x 69.25" (L) (68.6 cm x 175.9 cm).
- With Headrest Extended: 82.75" (210.2 cm).
- Electrical Requirements: 115 VAC nominal (126 VAC maximum - 110 VAC minimum), 60 Hz, 12 amps maximum.
- Paper Rolls: Can accept 2 standard paper rolls of 18" x 3" (45.7 cm x 7.6 cm).
- Duty Cycle: 15 seconds on / 5 minutes off (motor run time).
- Extends 70" (minimum) from table.
- 12 AWG / 3 conductor.
- UL-544 Listed Medical Equipment.
- CSA Standard C22.2 #125.
- ISO-90011 Certified.
Midmark 75L Exam Chair Literature:
Midmark Power Examination Table Installation and Operation Manual
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.