The Midmark 419 Power Procedure Table includes operating foot control and a new upholstered top. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Upholstery Color: Please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process your color preference. We will contact you before processing a custom order to confirm.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The Midmark 419 Power Procedure Table offers physicians and healthcare professionals maximum head and neck clearance. Ideal for Dermatologists, Plastic Surgeons, and Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons.
Featuring a narrow neck area and a unique, slim backrest, for a large work surface and greater legroom for improved patient access. Powered controls easily adjust these features without the need for difficult manual or pneumatic controls.
This model features a wide height range, from a low of 22" to a high of 40", allowing patients to enter and exit the table at a comfortable height. Adjustable height lowers the risk of caregiver injury by eliminating the need to lift and transfer the patient. Armrests are also adjustable, allowing you to move up and out of the patient's way.
Midmark 419 Power Procedure Table Features
- Readily positioned controls position the table at a quick touch of a button to your favorite position.
- Height, tilt, and foot and back sections are easily adjusted with a powered foot control.
- Articulating headrest makes positioning the patient easy and provides the caregiver with maximum room to work.
- Removable upholstery top:
- Maintain a sanitary workspace with an easy to remove and clean upholstery top.
- Removable upholstery top extends the life of your table by allowing you to replace the upholstery top, if needed, at a later date.
- Pull out foot extension and leveling screws.
Midmark 419 Power Procedure Table Specifications
- Maximum Patient Load: 325 lbs (147.4 kgs).
- Table Top Length:
- Headrest Retracted: 65" (165.1 cm).
- Footrest Extension (adjustable): Adds 0-8" (0-23 cm).
- Tabletop Width: 23" (54.4 cm).
- Overall Width: 24" (61 cm).
- Table Top Positioning:
- Height Range: 22"-40", ±0.5" (adjustable).
- Back Section: 0° to 85°, ±5°.
- Foot Section: 0° to -90°, ±5°.
- Tilt Range: 0° to +30°, ±5° (foot up).
- Table Pad Dimensions:
- Foot: 18" W x 15" L.
- Back: 22" W x 20" L.
- Seat: 21" W x 19" L.
- Electrical Requirements: 115 VAC ±10%, 50/60 Hz.
*Recommended Circuit: A separate (dedicated) circuit is recommended for this table. The table should not be connected to an electrical circuit with other appliances or equipment unless the circuit is rated for the additional load.