The Mettler Trio*Stim 215 Neuromuscular Stimulator includes a four-pack of V Trode Self-Adhesive Electrodes (#2705), Trio*Stim Lead Wire Set - White (#2153), Trio*Stim Lead Wire Set - Blue (#2152), Belt Clip, Battery, and Carrying Case.
Before Purchasing: Before we can proceed with your order, please let us know whether you are a doctor, therapist, or have a prescription for the Trio*Stim 215 Neuromuscular Stimulator. If you have a prescription, please forward a copy of the prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warranty: 2 Years - Device / 1 Year - Accessories.
The Trio*Stim 215 is a battery-operated, neuromuscular electrical stimulator. Although it's small and portable, it has the capabilities to deliver high levels of output at comfortable levels. It's battery operated so you can travel with the 215 to any location in the world.
The Trio*Stim features three therapeutic modes: TENS, muscle stimulation, and microcurrent. This two-channel unit allows you to provide a device for pain control with either TENS or microcurrent stimulation, or you can use the same device for muscle rehabilitation, re-education, and spasm reduction. The Trio*Stim is specifically designed for the active athlete on the go or the active adult that wants to enjoy the lifestyle that they have been accustomed to.
Mettler Trio*Stim 215 Neuromuscular Stimulator Features:
- Much more then just a TENS unit - also offers the EMS and microcurrent waveforms for muscle rehabilitation, muscle spasm reduction, as well as pain management for the sensitive patient.
- Equipped with three different modes: TENS (for symptomatic relief of chronic intractable pain), EMS (for relaxtion of muscle spasm, prevention or retardation of disuse atrophy, increasing local blood circulation, muscle re-education, prevention of venous thrombosis, maintaining or increasing range of motion), and MCR (for symptomatic relief of chronic intractable pain).
- Functional for rehab.
- Includes two controllable output channels.
- Designed after clinical models that will allow strong contractions at comfortable levels.
- Five custom, preset user programs.
- Each program offers 10 treatment phases.
- In TENS mode, channels one and two can be programmed independently.
- Memory backup.
- Low battery power warning message.
- Fully portable, programmable, battery operated unit.
Mettler Trio*Stim 215 Neuromuscular Stimulator Specifications:
- Weight: 0.41 lbs (6.5 oz) (with the battery installed).
- Height: 4.4".
- Width: 2.7".
- Depth: 1.0".
Mettler Trio*Stim 215 Neuromuscular Stimulator Options:
- #ME 215: Standard Two Year Warranty.
- #215Ext: Two Year Warranty Extension (Four Years Total).
Mettler Trio*Stim 215 Neuromuscular Stimulator Literature:
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.