Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Mettler TENS 210 Neuromuscular Stimulator (#ME 210) comes complete with a carrying case, lead wires, 9 volt battery, set of four V-Trode Self-Adhesive Electrodes, and instruction manual.
Before Purchasing: Before we can proceed with your order, please let us know whether you are a doctor, therapist, or have a prescription for the TENS 210 Neuromuscular Stimulator. If you have a prescription, please forward a copy of the prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warranty: 1 Year (Device) / 90 Days (Lead Wires) - Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The TENS 210 is an affordable, two-channel, battery-operated transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulator that provides continuous, modulated, and burst modes. These electrical impulses are specifically designed for pain management. Intensity, duration, number per second, and modulation of those impulses can be altered with easy to use controls or switches. Pulse frequency and width may be set independently.
The soft Mettler blue colors are a nice change from the typical black color of today's TENS units. The blue color makes the 210 easy to see from across the room.
TENS is a method of treating pain that is non-invasive and non-narcotic. The TENS device sends comfortable impulses through the skin that stimulate the nerve (or nerves) in the treatment area. In many cases, this stimulation will greatly reduce or eliminate the pain sensation you feel by masking the original pain message sent to the brain. It is also believed that TENS stimulation helps release endorphins into the blood stream, thereby further reducing pain. TENS devices are clinically proven useful in pain management for many patients.
The TENS 210 can be plugged into the Sonicator 740 using a pin to banana adapter to perform combination therapy.
Mettler TENS 210 Neuromuscular Stimulator Features
- Two controllable output channels.
- TENS dial controls are very easy to use.
- The slide cover protects accidental changes in settings.
- Battery life lasts approximately 70 hours at nominal settings.
- Lightweight and high quality.
- Patient Compliance Meter: Shows treatment times in hours.
- Wave Form: Symmetric, biphasic rectangular pulse.
Mettler TENS 210 Neuromuscular Stimulator Specifications
- Output Current (Constant): 1 - 80 mA.
- Output Voltage: 0 - 40 Volts.
- Weight: 0.25 lb (4 oz) with battery.
- Dimensions: 0.9" (D) x 2.6" (W) x 3.7" (H).
- Pulse Rate: 2 - 150 Hz.
- Pulse Width: 30 - 260 µS.
Mettler TENS 210 Neuromuscular Stimulator Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the TENS 210 Neuromuscular Stimulator:
- #2101: TENS Lead Wires - For TENS 210 and 210T Neuromuscular Stimulators.
- EZ-Trode Self-Adhesive Electrode with Aloe Vera:
- #2221: 2" Diameter Round.
- #2222: 2.75" Diameter Round.
- #2223: 2" x 5" Rectangular.
- #2224: 2" Square.
- V Trode Self-Adhesive Electrode:
- #2702: Round - 2".
- #2703: Round - 2.75".
- #2704: Oval - 2" x 4".
- #2705: Square - 2".