The Mettler Sonicator Plus 994 Combination Therapy Unit combines ultrasound with electrical stimulation in one compact package. These units combine the quality and ease of use embodied by the Sonicator therapeutic ultrasound and Sys*Stim stimulator products. Multiple stimulation waveforms and dual frequency applicators for therapeutic ultrasound have been included in these units to increase their utility.
Note: Before we can proceed with your order, please let us know whether you are a doctor, therapist, or have a prescription for the Sonicator Plus 994 Combination Therapy Unit. If you have a prescription, please forward a copy of the prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Certified Pre-Owned: 1 Year.
- Factory New: 2 Years.
Designed as an easy to use and affordable combination device, the Mettler Sonicator Plus 994 Combination Therapy Unit is a perfect fit for any practice. It allows for treatment of pain management, muscle spasm reduction, muscle rehabilitation and muscle strengthening. The 994 utilizes two independent controls for IFC. Having two independent controls for IFC allows the clinician to cater to each individual's needs when it comes to pain. This flexibility is amazing. The built in protocols on the Mettler Sonicator Plus 994 Combination Therapy Unit are based on proven scientific research. All Mettler stimulation devices offer the highest quality and extremely effective safety features. Internal error codes are designed to recognize when there is a problem and alerts the clinician. If a problem occurs, the Mettler Sonicator Plus 994 Combination Therapy Unit will stop working and present an error code for troubleshooting. In addition to the 6 waveforms, the 994 also offers a dual frequency ultrasound that comes standard with a 5cm_ applicator. Ultrasound can be performed by itself or in combination with Premod, Medium Frequency (Russian), Biphasic, and Hi-Volt. Adding the patented direct crystal-to-patient contact and universal applicator cable makes the Mettler Sonicator Plus 994 Combination Therapy Unit an outstanding unit for combination therapy.
Mettler Sonicator Plus 994 Combination Therapy Unit Features
- Gives you for channels of muscle stimulation plus ultrasound.
- Offers 5 independent timers so you can treat up to 5 patients at the same time or 5 treatment areas at the same time.
- Five treatment waveforms: Interferential, Premodulated Medium frequency, Biphasic (TNS), High volt & Microcurrent.
- Allows you to provide stimulation by itself, ultrasound by itself or stimulation and ultrasound together in combination therapy.
- Allows you to utilize up to four different waveforms using four channels simultaneously.
- Choose between several different amplitude modulation options such as surge, reciprocation and vector rotation.
- Interferential and premodulated modes offer frequency modulation as well as a static frequency option.
- Membrane panel provides both tactile and audio feedback when buttons are pressed.
- Blinking LEDs guide you through the easy setup routine.
- New treatment status indicator shows you which stimulation waveform has been chosen for treatment.
- The status display moves when treatment output is active.
- Large, soft-touch control knobs make adjusting power for ultrasound and stimulation easy to accomplish with no guesswork involved.
- Two LED output displays allow you to monitor two channels simultaneously for two channel or combination treatment protocols.
Mettler Sonicator Plus 994 Combination Therapy Unit Specifications
- Weight: 10.7 lb.
- Length: 14.5 in.
- Width: 5 in.
- Height: 10 in.
Mettler Sonicator Plus 994 Combination Therapy Unit LiteratureMettler Sonicator Plus 994 Combination Therapy Unit Specifications Guide
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.