The Mettler Sonicator Plus 992 Combination Therapy Unit combines ultrasound with electrical stimulation in one compact package. It combines the quality and ease of use embodied by the Sonicator therapeutic ultrasound and Sys*Stim stimulator products. Multiple stimulation waveforms and dual frequency applicators for therapeutic ultrasound have been included in these units to increase their utility.
Before Purchasing: Before we can proceed with your order, please let us know whether you are a doctor, therapist, or have a prescription for the Sonicator Plus 992 Combination Therapy Unit. If you have a prescription, please forward a copy of the prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warranty: 2 Years - Standard (Unit) / 1 Year (Applicator and Cable).
Designed as an easy to use and affordable combination device, the Sonicator Plus 992 is a perfect fit for any practice. It allows for treatment of pain management, muscle spasm reduction, muscle rehabilitation, and muscle strengthening.
The 992 utilizes two independent controls for IFC. Having two independent controls for IFC allows the clinician to cater to each individual's needs when it comes to pain. This flexibility is amazing.
In addition to the six waveforms, the 992 also offers a dual frequency ultrasound that comes standard with a 5cm2 applicator. Ultrasound can be performed by itself or in combination with Premod, Medium Frequency (Russian), Biphasic, and Hi-Volt. Adding the patented direct crystal-to-patient contact and universal applicator cable makes the 992 an outstanding unit for combination therapy.
The built in protocols on the 992 are based on proven scientific research. All Mettler stimulation devices offer the highest quality and extremely effective safety features. Internal error codes are designed to recognize when there is a problem and alerts the clinician. If a problem occurs, the Sonicator Plus 992 Combination Therapy Unit will stop working and present an error code for troubleshooting.
Mettler Sonicator Plus 992 Combination Therapy Unit Features:
- Offers three independent timers so you can treat up to three patients or three treatment areas at the same time.
- Has two channels of muscle stimulation plus ultrasound.
- Allows you to provide stimulation by itself, ultrasound by itself, or stimulation and ultrasound together in combination therapy.
- Five Treatment Waveforms: Interferential, Premodulated Medium frequency, Biphasic (TNS), High volt, and Microcurrent.
- Interchangeable applicators with universal applicator cable.
- The interferential and premodulated modes offer frequency modulation as well as a static frequency option. Choose between several different amplitude modulation options such as the surge, reciprocation, and vector rotation.
- The membrane panel provides both tactile and audio feedback when buttons are pressed.
- Blinking LEDs guide you through the easy setup routine.
- New treatment status indicator shows you which stimulation waveform has been chosen for treatment.
- The status display moves when treatment output is active.
- Large, soft-touch control knobs make adjusting power for ultrasound and stimulation easy to accomplish with no guesswork involved.
Mettler Sonicator Plus 992 Combination Therapy Unit Warranty:
- #ME 992: Standard (2 Years).
- #992EXT: 2 Year Extension (4 Years Total).
Mettler Sonicator Plus 992 Combination Therapy Unit Specifications:
- Weight: 8.9 lbs.
- Dimensions: 10" (D) x 14.5" (W) x 5" (H).
Mettler Sonicator Plus 992 Combination Therapy Unit Literature:
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.