The Mettler Sonicator Plus 940 Combination Therapy Unit combines ultrasound with electrical stimulation in one compact package. These units combine the quality and ease of use embodied by the Sonicator therapeutic ultrasound and Sys*Stim stimulator products. Multiple stimulation waveforms and dual frequency applicators for therapeutic ultrasound have been included in these units to increase their utility.
Before Purchasing: Before we can proceed with your order, please let us know whether you are a doctor, therapist, or have a prescription for the Sonicator Plus 940 Combination Therapy Unit. If you have a prescription, please forward a copy of the prescription to email@example.com.
With "touch screen" capabilities, the Mettler Sonicator Plus 940 Combination Therapy Unit allows the clinician to maneuver through treatment parameters with the greatest of ease. All parameters can be adjusted before a treatment or during a treatment. The Mettler Sonicator Plus 940 Combination Therapy Unit has a built in safety feature that allows the clinician to change a parameter on the fly without having to stop or pause a treatment. Once the parameter is changed, the output of that waveform goes into a constant mode allowing the patient to feel the "real time" change. This feature alone sets the 940 apart from any other unit on the market. The Mettler Sonicator Plus 940 Combination Therapy Unit offers 61 preset programs, as well as space for the clinician to store their own protocols. This is a tremendous combination device for any practice. With 8 clinical waveforms and a dual frequency ultrasound the 940 is one of the most advanced units on the market.
Warranty: 2 Year Unit / 1 Year Applicator and Cable Warranty.
Mettler Sonicator Plus 940 Combination Therapy Unit Features:
- Combines four channels of electrical stimulation with 1 and 3 MHz therapeutic ultrasound.
- Utilizes an LDC touch panel control.
- Has 61 preset programs and has space for 80 user defined programs.
- Allows you to utilize up to four different waveforms using four channels simultaneously.
- Several different amplitude modulation options such as the surge, reciprocation and vector sweep.
- Interferential and premodulated modes offer frequency modulation as well as a static frequency option.
- Built in safety feature that allows the clinician to change a parameter on the fly without having to stop or pause a treatment.
Mettler Sonicator Plus 940 Combination Therapy Unit Warranty:
- ME 930: Mettler Sonicator Plus 940 Combination Therapy Unit with standard 2 Year Warranty.
- 930EXT: Mettler Sonicator Plus 940 Combination Therapy Unit with 2 Year Warranty Extension.
Mettler Sonicator Plus 940 Combination Therapy Unit Specifications:
- Weight: 11 lb.
- Length: 13.6 in.
- Width: 4.9 in.
- Height: 10.5 in.
Mettler Sonicator Plus 940 Combination Therapy Unit Literature:
Mettler Sonicator Plus 940 Combination Therapy Unit Specifications Guide
Mettler Sonicator Plus 940 Combination Therapy Unit User Manual
Mettler Sonicator Plus 940 Combination Therapy Unit Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.