The Mettler Sonicator Plus 930 Combination Therapy Unit combines ultrasound with electrical stimulation in 1 compact package. This unit combines the quality and ease of use embodied by the Sonicator therapeutic ultrasound and Sys*Stim stimulator products. Multiple stimulation waveforms and dual frequency applicators for therapeutic ultrasound have been included in these units to increase their utility.
Before Purchasing: Before we can proceed with your order, please let us know whether you are a doctor, therapist, or have a prescription for the Sonicator Plus 930 Combination Therapy Unit. If you have a prescription, please forward a copy of the prescription to email@example.com.
Warranty: 2 Years Unit / 1 Year Applicator and Cable.
Designed as an easy to use and affordable combination device, the Mettler Sonicator Plus 930 Combination Therapy Unit is a perfect fit for the smaller practice. It allows for treatment of pain management, muscle spasm reduction, and muscle strengthening.
The Sonicator Plus 930 utilizes 2 independent controls for IFC. Having 2 independent controls allows the clinician to cater to each individual when it comes to pain. This flexibility is amazing. The built in protocols on the 930 are based on proven scientific research. All Mettler stimulation devices offer the highest quality and extremely effective safety features. Internal error codes are designed to recognize when there is a problem and alerts the clinician. If a problem occurs, the 930 will stop working and present an error code for troubleshooting.
The Mettler Sonicator Plus 930 Combination Therapy Unit also offers a dual frequency ultrasound that comes standard with a 5 cm2 applicator. Ultrasound can be performed by itself or in combination with medium frequency. Adding the patented direct crystal-to-patient contact and universal applicator cable makes the 930 an outstanding unit for combination therapy.
Mettler Sonicator Plus 930 Combination Therapy Unit Features:
- Affordable and easy to use.
- Offers the basics in stimulation and ultrasound.
- Offers 3 independent timers so you can treat 3 patients at the same time or 3 treatment areas at the same time.
- Muscle stimulation is delivered in a choice of 3 waveforms: Interferential, Premodulated, and Medium Frequency (Russian stimulation).
- Allows you to provide stimulation by itself, ultrasound by itself, or stimulation and ultrasound together in combination therapy.
- Allows for treatment of pain management, muscle spasm reduction, and muscle strengthening.
- Utilizes 2 intensity controls and 2 intensity displays, enabling the operator to monitor all aspects of a treatment simultaneously.
- Easy-to-use membrane panel designed for quick set-up and simple operation.
- A convenient recessed cradle that holds the ultrasound applicator between treatments.
Mettler Sonicator Plus 930 Combination Therapy Unit Options:
- ME 930: Standard 2 Year Warranty.
- 930EXT: 2 Year Warranty Extension (4 Years Total).
Mettler Sonicator Plus 930 Combination Therapy Unit Specifications:
- Weight: 8.7 lbs.
- Length: 12".
- Width: 6".
- Height: 12".
Mettler Sonicator Plus 930 Combination Therapy Unit Literature:
Mettler Sonicator Plus 930 Combination Therapy Unit Specifications Guide
Mettler Sonicator Plus 930 Combination Therapy Unit User Manual
Mettler Sonicator Plus 930 Combination Therapy Unit Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.