Before Purchasing: Before we can proceed with your order, please let us know whether you are a doctor, therapist, or have a prescription for the Sonicator Plus 920 Combination Therapy Unit. If you have a prescription, please forward a copy of the prescription to email@example.com.
Warranty: 2 Years - Unit / 1 Year - Applicator and Cable (Against Defects in Materials and Workmanship).
The Sonicator Plus 920 allows you to utilize up to 2 different waveforms using 2 channels simultaneously or independently. You can choose between several different amplitude modulation options such as surge, reciprocation, and vector sweep. The interferential and premodulated waveforms offer frequency modulation as well as static frequency options.
The 920 Combination Therapy Unit provides both a membrane panel and a touch-sensitive screen to allow you to quickly set up treatments. 90 programmable treatment setups allow you to quickly start treatments that you have pre-programmed for your patients' individual needs.
Mettler Sonicator Plus 920 Combination Therapy Unit Features:
- Utilizes an LDC touch panel control. Simply press the screen to activate any waveform.
- You can customize treatment programs with your own treatment protocol.
- The 920 is superior to the 992 due to the touch screen capability, 2 extra waveforms, "on the fly" technology," and the memory capability.
Mettler Sonicator Plus 920 Combination Therapy Unit Specifications:
- Weight: 11 lbs (5 kg).
- Dimensions: 4.9" (H) x 13.6" (W) x 10.5" (D) (12.4 cm x 34.5 cm x 26.7 cm).
Mettler Sonicator Plus 920 Combination Therapy Unit Options:
- ME 920: Standard 2 Year Unit Warranty.
- 920EXT: 2 Year Unit Warranty Extension (4 Years Total).
Mettler Sonicator Plus 920 Combination Therapy Unit Literature:
Mettler Sonicator Plus 920 Combination Therapy Unit User Manual
Mettler Sonicator Plus 920 Combination Therapy Unit Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.