A newly added product category for Mettler Electronics advances the fight against pain using a therapeutic infrared laser that directs pain relieving light deep into tissues. Super luminous diodes are also available to treat larger areas with soothing infrared light. Both forms of light energy produce temporary increases in blood circulation, temporary relief of minor muscle and joint aches, pains and stiffness, relaxation of muscles and temporary relief of minor pain and stiffness associated with arthritis.
Before Purchasing: Before we can proceed with your order, please let us know whether you are a doctor, therapist, or have a prescription for the Laser Sys*Stim 540 Series Light Therapy. If you have a prescription, please forward a copy of the prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warranty: 2 Year Unit / 1 Year Applicators and Cables Warranty.
The Mettler Laser Sys*Stim 540 Series Light Therapy has a laser probe with a GaAs Diode that emits infrared coherent light at 785 nm (810 nm, export only). Blue LEDs at 470 nm illuminate the treatment field to show the clinician where the laser is pointed. An optional SLD/LED cluster probe, with 950 nm SLDs and 660 nm LEDs is also available. The laser probe is designed for relatively deep penetration and focusing on a small specific area while the cluster probe is designed for relatively shallow penetration and for focusing on a larger less specific area.
The Mettler Laser Sys*Stim 540 Series Light Therapy unit allows the clinician to set treatment time, continuous/pulse modulation modes, and laser output energy. In addition, ten user-defined programs are available for fast and easy treatment setup. All treatment parameters are displayed on the LED displays and controlled via the membrane keypad. There are holders integrated into the unit to store applicators when not in use. Laser output can also be adjusted via controls on both the laser and cluster applicators. A built-in sensor allows you to check the laser output to verify that it's working. The Laser Sys*Stim 540 comes standard with a battery for truly mobile laser therapy and has the ability to store up to 10 custom protocols of your choice.
Mettler Laser Sys*Stim 540 Series Light Therapy Features:
- Option between laser probe, cluster probe, or both.
- Continuous and pulse modulation modes.
- Ten user-defined programs are available for fast and easy treatment setup.
- Laser output can be adjusted via controls on both the laser and cluster applicators.
- A built in sensor allows you to check the laser output to verify that it's working.
- Portable with a chargeable battery already installed in the device.
Mettler Laser Sys*Stim 540 Series Light Therapy Applicator:
- ME 540L: Mettler Laser Sys*Stim 540 Series Light Therapy with 785 NM Laser Applicator.
- ME 540C: Mettler Laser Sys*Stim 540 Series Light Therapy with SLD/LED Cluster Applicator.
- ME 540LC: Mettler Laser Sys*Stim 540 Series Light Therapy with Both (Laser and Cluster) Applicators.
Mettler Laser Sys*Stim 540 Series Light Therapy Specifications:
- Weight: 5.5 lb.
- Height: 9.4 in.
- Width: 9.4 in.
- Depth: 4.7 in.
Mettler Laser Sys*Stim 540 Series Light Therapy Literature:
Mettler Laser Sys-Stim 540 Series Light Therapy Specifications Guide
Mettler Laser Sys-Stim 540 Series Light Therapy User Manual
Mettler Laser Sys-Stim 540 Series Light Therapy Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.