The Mettler Sys*Stim 240 Neuromuscular Stimulator has an optional light therapy accessory. The clinician can choose switching between the cluster or the laser applicator with the Mettler Laser and Cluster Applicator Kit (#2407) package. The package contains everything needed for light therapy including the applicator cradle with mounting hardware, as well as protective glasses to protect the patient and the clinician from exposure to the high-intensity light emitted by the applicators.
The light therapy option provides therapeutic infrared light for temporary increase in blood circulation, temporary relief of minor muscle and joint aches, pains and stiffness, temporary relaxation of muscles and temporary relief of minor pain and stiffness associated with arthritis. The laser probe has a GaAs Diode that emits infrared coherent light at 785 nm. Blue LEDs at 470 nm illuminate the treatment field to show the clinician where the laser is pointed. The SLD/LED cluster probe, with 950 nm SLDs and 660 nm LEDs is also included. A newly added product category for Mettler Electronics advances the fight against pain using a therapeutic infrared laser that directs pain-relieving light deep into tissues. Super luminous diodes are also available to treat larger areas with soothing infrared light. Both forms of light energy produce temporary increases in blood circulation, temporary relief of minor muscle and joint aches, pains and stiffness, relaxation of muscles and temporary relief of minor pain and stiffness associated with arthritis. All of the controls for light therapy are already installed on the Sys*Stim 240, including protocols. The clinician only needs to purchase the accessory package and plug in the applicator to activate the light therapy capabilities. And like the stimulator portion of the device, there are treatment suggestions along with parameters and treatment illustrations.
The Mettler Laser and Cluster Applicator Kit is the perfect light therapy kit for the Mettler Sys*Stim 240 and includes: the cluster (600/950 nm, 500 mW) and laser (785 nm, 80 mW) applicators along with applicator holders (left and right), mounting hardware, and two pairs of protective glasses.
Mettler Laser and Cluster Applicator Kit Features:
- Plug and play light therapy.
- Control intensity or repeat treatments from the applicator.
- Laser applicator with a 80 mW, 785 nm laser diode.
- Cluster that emits 500 mW at 600 and 950 nm.
- Applicator holders (right and left) are provided with each applicator and can be attached to the sides of the Sys*Stim 240.
- Mounting hardware for the applicator holders.
- Treatment protocols available.
- Memory for user-defined protocols.
- Two pairs of protective eye glasses included.
- Does not include Sys*Stim 240 Unit.
Mettler Laser and Cluster Applicator Kit Literature:
Mettler Sys-Stim 240 Neuromuscular Stimulator Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.