Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Mettler G5 Model GK-3 Massage Machine (#ME 650) comes with a caster-stand and tray for applicator storage.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The GK3 has a high quality design for heavy and frequent use. It is a quiet, powerful Directional Stroking percussion apparatus designed specifically as an adjunct for massage.
It is a versatile apparatus and it is easy to start a treatment. The basic control panel has ranges from 20 to 60 CPS and it can be used in a table top configuration too.
G5 Massage Machines have been sold and used successfully for over 50 years. They provide very deep penetrating massage using frequencies from 20 to 60 CPS. G5 massage machines are the only massagers with Directional Stroking, not vibration. They are reliable, durable, and quiet. Using G5 massage machines over a hot pack or cold pack seems to drive in the heat or cold. They can be equally effective when used over toweling or clothing, and won't tangle in hair.
The Professional Therapy Package (#60001 / PRO-PKG) is recommended to compliment your G5 Model GK-3 Massage Machine. The package is sold separately.
Note: Wall bracket and mounting hardware are sold separately.
Mettler G5 Model GK-3 Massage Machine Specifications
- Output Speed: 20 - 60 cycles per second (LOW, MED, HIGH).
- Speed Control: Solid state electronic.
- Horsepower: 1/17.
- Weight: 25 lb.
- Dimensions: 21" (D) x 21" (W) x 44" (H).
- Motor: 24 volt DC.
- Power Source (Input): 90 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Current Leakage: Under 75 microamps.
- Power Cord: 10' hospital grade.
- Drive Cable: 5'.
- Housing Material: ABS Cycolac.
- Approvals: UL, TUY, CE, RoH5.
- Shipping Weight: 36 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions: 18" x 21" x 22".