Before Purchasing: Before we can proceed with your order, please let us know whether you are a doctor, therapist, or have a prescription for the Auto*Therm 391 Shortwave Diathermy. If you have a prescription, please forward a copy of the prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ME 391: Standard 2 Years Device / 1 Year Applicators and Accessories.
- 391Ext: 2 Year Extension (4 Years Total) Device / 1 Year Applicators and Accessories.
The Auto*Therm 391 combines the ME 390 with an arm, inductive coil applicator, and heavy-duty cart with ample storage space. Using this model, you will be able to choose from 2 different modes of application: the deep penetration of inductive coil diathermy, or the shallower capacitive style with the soft-rubber plates. Continuous and pulsed modes allow you to customize treatment parameters for your patients.
The Auto*Therm 391 features a locking arm that makes it easy to position the drum on the patient. The sturdy cart allows you to roll the unit around your clinic and provides ample storage space for all of your diathermy accessories and supplies.
Diathermy treats a much larger surface area and has much deeper penetration levels than other thermal modalities. Since 1968, Mettler Electronics has produced shortwave diathermy (SWD) units that produce comforting deep heat in muscle tissues. Shortwave diathermy is used when the clinician needs to provide deep heat to a larger area than normally covered by ultrasound. Diathermy is also the only unattended modality in the country allowing the clinician to attend to other patients while the treatment is running. A patient pullcord allows the patient to stop all output if the treatment becomes uncomfortable.
Mettler Auto*Therm 391 Shortwave Diathermy Specifications:
- Input: 100 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz.
- ETL and C-ETL Listed: Model ME 390 (9801427).
- CE Mark: CE 0197.
- Weight (Unit): 15 lbs (6.8 kg).
- Unit: 7" H x 14" W x 16.5" D (18 cm x 36 cm x 42 cm).
- Cart: 30.25" H x 19" W x 19" D (77 cm x 48 cm x 48 cm).
- Frequency: 27.12 MHz.
- Continuous Mode: 100 W Average Power.
- Pulsed Mode: 200 W Peak Power.
- Pulse Frequency: 10 Hz, 20 Hz, 50 Hz, 100 Hz, 400 Hz.
- Pulse Duration Range: 65 µs, 100 µs, 200 µs, 300 µs, 400 µs.
- Treatment Time: 1 - 30 minutes.
- Operating Temperature: 50 to 104 °F (10 to 40 °C).
Mettler Auto*Therm 391 Shortwave Diathermy Literature:
Mettler Auto*Therm 390 Instruction Manual
Mettler Auto*Therm 391 Shortwave Diathermy Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.