Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Mettler APT Active Passive Trainer combines both passive and active training by using physical effort in conjunction with the electrical operation of the motor. It is an electric exercise machine that allows you to control exercise, speed, and resistance. It is used for the improvement of physical abilities.
Warranty: 1 Year.
Offering a wide range of advanced features, the Trainer helps passive users recovering from injury, suffering from muscle atrophy, or confined to a wheelchair maintain muscle tone and improves blood circulation and stamina.
The APT Active Passive Trainer also challenges active users and is extremely helpful for movement rehabilitation and improving strength, stamina, and fitness. The APT provides the user with a variety of exercise options and modes of operation that meet a broad range of physical needs. It can be used to exercise both the upper and lower extremities and functions forwards or backwards. In the "active" mode, you control the speed against resistance that you set. In the "passive" mode, the speed of the rotation of the pedals or hand grips is controlled by the APT and the feet or hands are moved at a selectable constant speed. This would be useful for someone with limited strength or range of motion.
The APT is lightweight and can be easily moved. It can be used on the floor or on a table top. In the clinic, the APT can be used on the Hi-Lo stand for comfortable, complete, and total workouts.
Mettler APT Active Passive Trainer Features:
- Straight hand grips and foot rests.
- Five levels of resistance for active exercising.
- Five levels of speed for passive exercising.
- Active training for upper and lower limbs.
- Activate rhythmical locomotion patterns.
- Auto reverse feature ensures release of seized muscles.
- Upper and lower limb training for passive, disabled users.
- Improve circulation, muscle tone, and range of motion while decreasing atrophy, spasms, and swelling.
- Normalizes lower extremities muscle tone.
- Adjustable crank-arm height and length.
Mettler APT Active Passive Trainer Options:
#ME 8300: Standard.
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Dimensions: 5.9" (H) x 18.1" (W) x 28.3" (L).
#ME 8500: With Hi-Lo Stand.
- Weight: 86 lbs.
- Dimensions: 40" (H) x 30" (W) x 40" (L).