The Mettler APT Active Passive Trainer combines both passive and active training by using physical effort in conjunction with the electrical operation of the motor. It is an electric exercise machine that allows you to control exercise, speed, and resistance. It is used for the improvement of physical abilities.
Warranty: 1 Year.
Offering a wide range of advanced features, the Trainer helps passive users recovering from injury, suffering from muscle atrophy, or confined to a wheelchair maintain muscle tone and improves blood circulation and stamina.
The APT Active Passive Trainer also challenges active users and is extremely helpful for movement rehabilitation and improving strength, stamina, and fitness. The APT provides the user with a variety of exercise options and modes of operation that meet a broad range of physical needs. It can be used to exercise both the upper and lower extremities and functions forwards or backwards. In the "active" mode, you control the speed against resistance that you set. In the "passive" mode, the speed of the rotation of the pedals or hand grips is controlled by the APT and the feet or hands are moved at a selectable constant speed. This would be useful for someone with limited strength or range of motion.
The APT is lightweight and can be easily moved. It can be used on the floor or on a table top. In the clinic, the APT can be used on the Hi-Lo stand for comfortable, complete, and total workouts.
Mettler APT Active Passive Trainer Features:
- Straight hand grips and foot rests.
- Five levels of resistance for active exercising.
- Five levels of speed for passive exercising.
- Active training for upper and lower limbs.
- Activate rhythmical locomotion patterns.
- Auto reverse feature ensures release of seized muscles.
- Upper and lower limb training for passive, disabled users.
- Improve circulation, muscle tone, and range of motion while decreasing atrophy, spasms, and swelling.
- Normalizes lower extremities muscle tone.
- Adjustable crank-arm height and length.
Mettler APT Active Passive Trainer Options:
#ME 8300: Standard.
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Dimensions: 5.9" (H) x 18.1" (W) x 28.3" (L).
#ME 8500: With Hi-Lo Stand.
- Weight: 86 lbs.
- Dimensions: 40" (H) x 30" (W) x 40" (L).
Mettler APT Active Passive Trainer Literature:
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.