- Intended to be used in all areas of a hospital and hospital-type facilities
- 8.5" LCD display features large numbers which enable you to see all of the vital sign's parameters clearly under any circumstances
- Can be used on adult to neonate patients
- Independent power outlet to connect to ambulance DC power, enabling you to use in an ambulance and other transport environments
Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 2 YearsWarranty: 2 YearsWarranty: 2 Years
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Mediana M30 Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor includes an adult reusable SpO2 sensor, adult reusable NIBP cuff and hose, ECG cable, and power cord.
Warranty: 2 Years.
The M30 Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor is a compact, portable, multi-functional major parameter monitor with ECG, Omron NIBP, Nellcor or Mediana SpO2, respiration, one channel temperature, and a standard one-hour internal battery. The M30 is compatible with the Respironics LoFlo Module, adding CO2 measurement capabilities.
The 8.5" LCD display features large numbers which enable you to see all of the vital sign's parameters clearly under any circumstances. 96 hours of graphical tabular trend enables you to review comprehensive stored data (saved at 20 second intervals).
The M30 is intended to be used to monitor electrocardiography (ECG), heart rate (HR), noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP) - systolic, diastolic, and mean arterial pressures, functional arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2), pulse rate (PR), respiration rate (RR), capnography (EtCO2 and lnCO2), and temperature (Temp) for adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients in all areas of a hospital and hospital-type facilities. Monitor users should be skilled at the level of a technician, doctor, nurse, or medical specialist.
Mediana M30 Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor Features
- 8.5" TFT LCD display with three traces.
- ECG: Arrhythmia and S-T segment detection.
- USB port for S/W software update and Trend download.
- Can be used on adult to neonate patients.
- Standard one hour internal battery life.
- Ergonomic handle design for portable grip and patient bedrail installation.
- 96 Hour Trend Review: Save 96 hours of all patient's vital signs data for review and printing through built-in printer (optional). Tabular and graphic trend information are available.
- DC Power for Ambulance Use: Independent power outlet to connect to ambulance DC power. This enables you to use the monitor in an ambulance and other transport environments.
- Large Numeric Display: Enables you to see patient vital signs even from far distances.
Mediana M30 Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor Specifications
- Dimensions: 170 mm (D) x 210 mm (W) x 250 mm (H).
- Weight: 6.6 lb (3 kg).
- Display: 8.5" TFT LCD / 800 x 480 pixel resolution.
- Power Requirements: AC 100 ~ 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 63 ~ 110 VA / DC power input 11 ~ 15 V.
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-ion.
- Measurement Rate: 0, 20 to 300 BPM.
- Accuracy: ± 1 BPM or ± 1%, whichever is greater.
- Leads: 3 / 5 Lead, detected automatically. Lead I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, Chest (V) Lead.
- Display Sweep Speeds: 12.5 mm/sec, 25.0 mm/sec, and 50.0 mm/sec.
- Measurement Range: -2.0 mV ~ 2.0 mV.
- Alarm Range: -2.0 mV ~ 20.0 mV.
- Arrhythmia Analysis: Yes.
- Method: RA to LA Impedance.
- Range: 0, 3 to 120 breaths/min.
- Accuracy: ± 3 breaths/min.
- Display Sweep Speeds: 6.25 mm/s, 12.5 mm/s, 25.0 mm/s.
Pulse Rate Range:
- Adult/Pediatric: 40 to 200 BPM.
- Neonatal: 40 to 240 BPM.
- Pulse Rate Accuracy: ± 2 BPM or ± 2%, whichever is greater.
- Technique: Oscillometric Measurement.
- Operation Mode: Manual, Auto, Continuous.
Pressure Display Range:
- Adult/Pediatric: 0 - 300 mmHg.
- Neonatal: 0 - 150 mmHg.
- Pulse Rate Range:
- Range: 0 - 99%.
- Accuracy: 70 - 99 ± 2 digits (adult/pediatric/neonate).
- Pulse Rate: 30 to 254 BPM with resolution 1 BPM.
- Display Sweep Speeds: 12.5 mm/s, 25.0 mm/s, 50.0 mm/s.
- Channels: 1.
- Range: 32 to 122 °F (0 to 50 °C) selectable.
- Display Interval: 20 sec, 1 min, 2 min, 3 min, 5 min, 10 min.
- Trend Store Data: EtCO2, lnCO2.
Mediana M30 Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor Configurations
- #M30M-1PXAH: Mediana SpO2 - With Printer.
- #M30M-1NXAH: Nellcor SpO2 - Standard (No Printer).
- #M30M-1PNXAH: Nellcor SpO2 - With Printer.