Shop with confidence at MFI
The Mediana M30 Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor includes an adult reusable SpO2 sensor, adult reusable NIBP cuff and hose, ECG cable, and power cord.
Warranty: 2 Years.
The M30 Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor is a compact, portable, multi-functional major parameter monitor with ECG, Omron NIBP, Nellcor or Mediana SpO2, respiration, one channel temperature, and a standard one-hour internal battery. The M30 is compatible with the Respironics LoFlo Module, adding CO2 measurement capabilities.
The 8.5" LCD display features large numbers which enable you to see all of the vital sign's parameters clearly under any circumstances. 96 hours of graphical tabular trend enables you to review comprehensive stored data (saved at 20 second intervals).
Mediana M30 Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor Features
- 8.5" TFT LCD display with three traces.
- ECG: Arrhythmia and S-T segment detection.
- USB port for S/W software update and Trend download.
- Can be used on adult to neonate patients.
- Standard one hour internal battery life.
- Ergonomic handle design for portable grip and patient bedrail installation.
- 96 Hour Trend Review: Save 96 hours of all patient's vital signs data for review and printing through built-in printer (optional). Tabular and graphic trend information are available.
- DC Power for Ambulance Use: Independent power outlet to connect to ambulance DC power. This enables you to use the monitor in an ambulance and other transport environments.
- Large Numeric Display: Enables you to see patient vital signs even from far distances.
Mediana M30 Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor Specifications
- Dimensions: 250 mm (H) x 210 mm (W) x 170 mm (D).
- Weight: 6.6 lb (3 kg).
- Display: 8.5" TFT LCD / 800 x 480 pixel resolution.
- Power Requirements: AC 100 ~ 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 63 ~ 110 VA / DC power input 11 ~ 15 V.
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-ion.
- Measurement Rate: 0, 20 to 300 BPM.
- Accuracy: +/- 1 BPM or +/- 1%, whichever is greater.
- Leads: 3 / 5 Lead, detected automatically. Lead I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, Chest (V) Lead.
- Display Sweep Speeds: 12.5 mm/sec, 25.0 mm/sec, and 50.0 mm/sec.
- Measurement Range: -2.0 mV ~ 2.0 mV.
- Alarm Range: -2.0 mV ~ 20.0 mV.
- Arrhythmia Analysis: Yes.
- Method: RA to LA Impedance.
- Range: 0, 3 to 120 breaths/min.
- Accuracy: +/- 3 breaths/min.
- Display Sweep Speeds: 6.25 mm/s, 12.5 mm/s, 25.0 mm/s.
Pulse Rate Range:
- Adult/Pediatric: 40 to 200 BPM.
- Neonatal: 40 to 240 BPM.
- Pulse Rate Accuracy: +/- 2 BPM or +/- 2%, whichever is greater.
- Technique: Oscillometric Measurement.
- Operation Mode: Manual, Auto, Continuous.
Pressure Display Range:
- Adult/Pediatric: 0 - 300 mmHg.
- Neonatal: 0 - 150 mmHg.
- Pulse Rate Range:
- Range: 0 - 99%.
- Accuracy: 70 - 99 +/- 2 digits (adult/pediatric/neonate).
- Pulse Rate: 30 to 254 BPM with resolution 1 BPM.
- Display Sweep Speeds: 12.5 mm/s, 25.0 mm/s, 50.0 mm/s.
- Channels: 1.
- Range: 32 to 122 °F (0 to 50 °C) selectable.
- Display Interval: 20 sec, 1 min, 2 min, 3 min, 5 min, 10 min.
- Trend Store Data: EtCO2, lnCO2.
Mediana M30 Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor Configurations
- #M30M-1PXAH: Mediana SpO2 - With Printer.
- #M30M-1NXAH: Nellcor SpO2 - Standard (No Printer).
- #M30M-1PNXAH: Nellcor SpO2 - With Printer.
Mediana M30 Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.