The Mediana Lucon M30 Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor (#M30C-1NU) is a compact, portable, and multi-functional major parameter monitor with ECG/Resp, NIBP, SpO2, and 1 channel Temperature.
Warranty: 2 Years.
The display has big numbers which enables you to see the vital signs clearly under any circumstances. 96 hours of graphical tabular trend enables you to review comprehensive stored data (saved at 20 second intervals).
Mediana Lucon M30 Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor Features:
- 8.5" TFT LCD display with three traces.
- ECG: Arrhythmia and S-T segment detection.
- USB port for software update.
- Can be used on adult to neonate patients.
- Colin NIBP.
- Mediana SpO2.
- One hour battery life.
Mediana Lucon M30 Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor Specifications:
- Dimensions: 250 mm (H) x 210 mm (W) x 170 mm (D).
- Weight: 6.6 lbs (3 kg).
- Display: 800 x 480 pixel resolution.
- Power Requirements: AC 100 ~ 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 63 ~ 110 VA / DC power input 11 ~ 15 V.
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-ion.
- Measurement Rate: 30 to 300 BPM.
- Accuracy: ± 1 BPM or ± 1%, whichever is greater.
- Leads: 3 / 5 Lead, detected automatically. Lead I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, Chest (V) Lead.
- Display Sweep Speeds: 12.5 mm/sec, 25.0 mm/sec, and 50.0 mm/sec.
- Measurement Range: -2.0 mV ~ 2.0 mV.
- Alarm Range: -2.0 mV ~ 20.0 mV.
- Arrhythmia Analysis: Yes.
- Method: RA to LA Impedance.
- Range: 0, 3 to 120 breaths/min.
- Accuracy: ± 3 breaths/min.
- Display Sweep Speeds: 6.25 mm/s, 12.5 mm/s, 25.0 mm/s.
Pulse Rate Range:
- Adult/Pediatric: 40 to 200 BPM.
- Neonatal: 40 to 240 BPM.
- Pulse Rate Accuracy: ± 2 BPM or ± 2%, whichever is greater.
- Technique: Oscillometric Measurement.
- Operation Mode: Manual, Auto, Continuous.
Pressure Display Range:
- Adult/Pediatric: 0 - 300 mmHg.
- Neonatal: 0 - 150 mmHg.
- Pulse Rate Range:
- Range: 0 - 99%.
- Accuracy: 70 - 99 ± 2 digits (adult/pediatric/neonate).
- Pulse Rate: 30 to 254 BPM with resolution 1 BPM.
- Display Sweep Speeds: 12.5 mm/s, 25.0 mm/s, 50.0 mm/s.
- Channels: 1.
- Range: 32 to 122 °F (0 to 50 °C) selectable.
- Display Interval: 20 sec, 1 min, 2 min, 3 min, 5 min, 10 min.
- Trend Store Data: EtCO2, lnCO2.
Mediana Lucon M30 Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor Literature:
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.