The Mediana Lucon M30 Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor (#M30C-1NU) is a compact, portable, and multi-functional major parameter monitor with ECG/Resp, NIBP, SpO2, and 1 channel Temperature.
Warranty: 2 Years.
The display has big numbers which enables you to see the vital signs clearly under any circumstances. 96 hours of graphical tabular trend enables you to review comprehensive stored data (saved at 20 second intervals).
Mediana Lucon M30 Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor Features:
- 8.5" TFT LCD display with three traces.
- ECG: Arrhythmia and S-T segment detection.
- USB port for software update.
- Can be used on adult to neonate patients.
- Colin NIBP.
- Mediana SpO2.
- One hour battery life.
Mediana Lucon M30 Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor Specifications:
- Dimensions: 250 mm (H) x 210 mm (W) x 170 mm (D).
- Weight: 6.6 lbs (3 kg).
- Display: 800 x 480 pixel resolution.
- Power Requirements: AC 100 ~ 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 63 ~ 110 VA / DC power input 11 ~ 15 V.
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-ion.
- Measurement Rate: 30 to 300 BPM.
- Accuracy: ± 1 BPM or ± 1%, whichever is greater.
- Leads: 3 / 5 Lead, detected automatically. Lead I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, Chest (V) Lead.
- Display Sweep Speeds: 12.5 mm/sec, 25.0 mm/sec, and 50.0 mm/sec.
- Measurement Range: -2.0 mV ~ 2.0 mV.
- Alarm Range: -2.0 mV ~ 20.0 mV.
- Arrhythmia Analysis: Yes.
- Method: RA to LA Impedance.
- Range: 0, 3 to 120 breaths/min.
- Accuracy: ± 3 breaths/min.
- Display Sweep Speeds: 6.25 mm/s, 12.5 mm/s, 25.0 mm/s.
Pulse Rate Range:
- Adult/Pediatric: 40 to 200 BPM.
- Neonatal: 40 to 240 BPM.
- Pulse Rate Accuracy: ± 2 BPM or ± 2%, whichever is greater.
- Technique: Oscillometric Measurement.
- Operation Mode: Manual, Auto, Continuous.
Pressure Display Range:
- Adult/Pediatric: 0 - 300 mmHg.
- Neonatal: 0 - 150 mmHg.
- Pulse Rate Range:
- Range: 0 - 99%.
- Accuracy: 70 - 99 ± 2 digits (adult/pediatric/neonate).
- Pulse Rate: 30 to 254 BPM with resolution 1 BPM.
- Display Sweep Speeds: 12.5 mm/s, 25.0 mm/s, 50.0 mm/s.
- Channels: 1.
- Range: 32 to 122 °F (0 to 50 °C) selectable.
- Display Interval: 20 sec, 1 min, 2 min, 3 min, 5 min, 10 min.
- Trend Store Data: EtCO2, lnCO2.
Mediana Lucon M30 Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor Literature:
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.