- Efficient and versatile for surgical suction and endoscopic suction in a variety of settings including medical practices, hospital wards, operating room, emergency departments, and delivery room/suite
- The membrane vacuum regulator developed by Medela assures a rapid vacuum build up and precise vacuum setting
- Low noise level resulting from very low rotation speed
- High Flow: 30 l/min
Condition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified Refurbished
Warranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 Days
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Medela Basic 30 Aspirator includes an integrated carrying handle and Overflow Safety Device (#0770711) (collection canisters pictured are not included). The Medela Overflow Safety Device includes:
- #0770125: Reusable 250cc Polysulfone Suction Canister.
- #0770450: Suction Canister Lid with overflow protection device.
- #0770922: Silicone Tubing (12 x 7 mm, 23") with two coupling pieces.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The Basic 30 Aspirator is an efficient and versatile suction pump for surgical suction and endoscopic suction in a variety of settings including medical practices, hospital wards, operating room, emergency departments, and delivery room/suite. With its extremely reliable piston/cylinder technology, the Basic 30 ensures a rapid vacuum build-up and delivers high suction capacity at all times.
The Basic 30 ensures a working environment that allows for concentration because of its low noise level resulting from very low rotation speed. The membrane vacuum regulator developed by Medela assures a rapid vacuum build up and precise vacuum setting. The portable rack model fits ideally into most endoscopy towers and has a practical handle for carrying.
The Basic 30 Aspirator has been replaced by the current model, the Medela Basic Aspirator (#0710001).
Medela Basic 30 Aspirator Features
- 120 V / 60 Hz / US AC Plug.
- Rapid vacuum buildup.
- Quiet drive system.
- Precise vacuum setting.
- AP-Version/Protection Class II.
- Piston/Cylinder System: Results in low working speed, quiet, low strain on movable parts, minimum maintenance.
Medela Basic 30 Aspirator Specifications
- High Vacuum: -85 kPa, -638 mmHg.
- High Flow: 30 l/min.
- Power: 100 - 120 VAC, 110 W, 60 Hz.
- Sound Level: 37 dBA.
- Weight: 26.5 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions: 16.5" x 15.8" x 12.6".
- IP21: Protection from dripping water.
- Protection Class II: Without a protective earth. Double insulated to prevent electric shock.
- Potential Equalization Conductor: Maintains the difference in potential at 0, thus preventing any transfer of static electricity running through the patient.
Medela Basic 30 Aspirator Configurations
- #MFI-MEA-0371224: With Handle.
- #MFI-MEA-0371224S: Without Handle.
Medela Basic 30 Aspirator Cleaning Information
The Basic 30 housing is made of PS coated plastic. The vacuum gauge is also plastic.
- Follow hospital guidelines on hygiene.
- Separate all parts before cleaning, disinfecting, and sterilizing.
To remove dirt and other matter, clean by wiping, brushing, and if applicable, washing, rinsing, immersing, and soaking in standard soap.
To disinfect, clean the surfaces with a cloth moistened with an aldehyde-free non-abrasive cleansing and disinfecting solution (no cleansing solution should penetrate into the equipment. Only use one of the approved cleaning agents:
- Meliseptol rapid (B.Braun Medical AG).
- Hexaquart Plus (B.Braun).
- Perform (Schulke & Mayr).
- Incidin foam (Ecolab).
- QuickClean Anti-bacterial wipes (Medela Inc).
- Dispatch (Caltech Industries).
Medela Basic 30 Aspirator Accessories
For a complete procedure-ready aspirator, the Medela Basic 30 is commonly purchased with:
- Outer Canister(s): Medela offers a few type of canisters compatible with the Basic 30 Aspirator. It is up to you what type and size of canister you will use. The Medela Reusable Canisters are made of autoclavable polysulfone. The Medela Outer Canisters are not autoclavable but use easy to match and dispose of plastic liners. You will need the respective sized disposable suction liner.
- Canister Lid: No matter what size/type of canister you decide to use, you will need a canister lid of the corresponding size.
- Patient Tubing: Like the canisters, Medela offers a variety The most common patient tubing purchased for liposuction is the Silicone Patient Tubing (#0770970), or the Disposable PVC Patient Tubing (#0770951), which has an additional fingertip control to stop suction if needed.
- Filters: The Bacteria Filter (#0770571) and Bacteria/Odor Filter (#0770092) protect the pump from overflow and protect the environment from bacteria.
- For an even more efficient set up, the Basic 30 Aspirator is compatible with the following accessories:
- #0710034: Aspirator Trolley.
- #0770521: Plastic Clampholder.
- #0770723: Foot ON/OFF Switch.
- #0770731: Foot Vacuum Regulator.