Warranty: 5 Years.
The Basic 30 Aspirator is an efficient and versatile suction pump for surgical suction and endoscopic suction in a variety of settings including medical practices, hospital wards, operating room, emergency departments, and delivery room/suite. The Basic 30 ensures a rapid vacuum build-up and delivers high suction capacity at all times. This is due to its extremely reliable piston/cylinder technology.
The Basic 30 ensures a working environment that allows for concentration because of its low noise level resulting from very low rotation speed. The membrane vacuum regulator developed by Medela assures a rapid vacuum build up and precise vacuum setting. The portable rack version fits ideally into most endoscopy towers. The portable version has a practical handle for carrying and the mobile version has a useful integrated foot on/off switch on its trolley.
Medela Basic 30 Aspirator Features:
- 120 V / 60 Hz / US Plug.
- Rapid vacuum buildup.
- Quiet drive system.
- Precise vacuum setting.
- AP-Version/Protection Class II.
- Piston/Cylinder System: Results in low working speed, quiet, low strain on movable parts, minimum maintenance.
Medela Basic 30 Aspirator Specifications:
- High Vacuum: -85 kPa, -638 mmHg.
- High Flow: 30 l/min.
- Power: 100 - 120 VAC, 110 W, 60 Hz.
- Pump: 26.5 lbs.
- Trolley: 20.7 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: (pump and trolley ship in separate cartons).
- Pump: 16.5" x 15.8" x 12.6".
- Trolley: 26.4" x 19.3" x 8.7".
- IP21: Protection from dripping water.
- Protection Class II: Without a protective earth. Double insulated to prevent electric shock.
- Potential Equalization Conductor: Maintains the difference in potential at 0, thus preventing any transfer of static electricity running through the patient.
Medela Basic 30 Aspirator Configurations:
- 0371224: Standard.
0371224 and 6000680: With Trolley, featuring:
- 10 x 25 mm Rail.
- Integrated foot on/off switch.
- 4 locking antistatic casters.
Medela Basic 30 Aspirator Literature:
Medela Reusable Product Cleaning Guide
Medela Basic 30 Aspirator Instructions
Medela Basic 30 Aspirator Quickcard
Medela Basic 30 Aspirator Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.