Shop with confidence at MFI
The MD NX3 Aspirator includes a foot-pedal, 3' tubing, filter, IV pole, canister holder, IV hook, hospital grade power cord, manual, and canister.
Warranty: 6 Years - Parts and Labor (industry leading).
The MD NX3 is a super quiet piston pump aspirator. With up to 27" Hg, this AC-powered aspirator is up to the most demanding tasks. The NX3 Aspirator offers dual pneumatic foot-pedals, a single port, and single control. At only 45 lb, it is lightweight, yet still offers the capabilities of less mobile, heavy units.
Note: The picture above shows the optional K Pump and TMD.
MD NX3 Aspirator Specifications
- Display: Single oil-filled analog gauge.
- Motor: Maintenance-free, non-polluting, dual-rocking piston.
- Maximum HP: 1/3.
- Vacuum: Adjustable from 0 to 27" Hg at sea level.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 4.2 SCFM, which is approximately 118.93 LPM.
- Cooling: High-speed low noise fan.
- Power: 115 or 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Sound Level: < 50 dBA.
- Grounding: Double insulated.
- Chassis: Steel frame with vibration-free motor mounts.
- Enclosure: Kydex with sound insulation.
- Thermal Protector: Yes.
- Dimensions: 14" (L) x 16" (W) x 14.5" (H) (35.6 cm x 40.6 cm x 36.8 cm) (maximum).
- Weight: 45 lb (20 kg) (without accessories).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.