The MD LS2 Liposuction Aspirator with single output port comes complete with two universal power cords, hospital grade AC power cord, user manual, pneumatic foot-pedal, IV pole with canister mounts, storage rack, three feet of tubing, IV hooks, and a biofilter.
- Certified Pre-Owned: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 6 Years - Parts and Labor (industry leading).
Following the legacy of the LS1000 Liposuction Aspirator, the MD LS2 continues the line of durable, reliable liposuction aspirators - now with even more convenience and flexibility. Utilizing two oil-less rotary vane pumps, the LS2 provides adjustable vacuum from 0 to 29 inHg. The LS2 is virtually maintenance-free and engineered to provide years of trouble-free use with the sealed oil-less vacuum system.
A taller case is provided for convenience; the higher canisters are no more easily monitored and space is provided on top for equipment such as a PAL System Console and/or an infiltration pump.
A rear-mounted extension pole holds one or more canisters along with tumescent solution bags (not pictured). At its base is a grip for easily moving the system about. Once in place, the unit's heavy-duty casters may be locked. The system's bright digital display is visible even in a dimly lit operating room.
Activated with a pneumatic foot-pedal, the MD LS2 Liposuction Aspirator can use single-use disposable canisters, disposable-liner canisters, or re-usable 2000cc glass collection bottles.
MD LS2 Liposuction Aspirator Specifications
- Display: 20-segment, 3-color LED bar graph; 2-digit LED numeric vacuum readout.
- Motors: Two maintenance-free, non-polluting, oil-less rotary vane pumps; serial staging.
- Maximum HP: 1/3 x 2.
- Vacuum: Adjustable from 0 to 29 Hg at sea level.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 4.2 SCFM, which is approximately 118.93 LPM.
- Cooling: Two high speed low noise fans.
- Power: 115 or 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Sound Level: < 50 dBA.
- Grounding: Double insulated.
- Chassis: Steel frame with vibration-free parallel motor mounts.
- Enclosure: Powder coated sheet aluminum with sound insulation.
- Thermal Protector: Yes.
- Dimensions: 15.5" (L) x 15.5" (W) x 24" (H) (39.4 cm x 39.4 cm x 61 cm) (maximum).
- Weight: 110 lbs (50 kg) without accessories.
MD LS2 Liposuction Aspirator Options
- Second pneumatic foot-pedal.
- Console cover.
- TMD (Tumescent Measuring Device).
- #LS7020: 2000cc Disposable Implosion Proof Canister.
- Post surgery garments.
MD LS2 Liposuction Aspirator Media and Literature
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.