Warranty: Industry-leading, 6 Years Parts and Labor.
Following the legacy of the MD LS1000 Liposuction Aspirator, the MD LS2 continues the line of durable, reliable liposuction aspirators - now with even more convenience and flexibility. Utilizing 2 oil-less rotary vane pumps, the LS2 provides adjustable vacuum from 0 to 29 inHg. The LS2 is virtually maintenance-free, and engineered to provide years of trouble-free use with the sealed oil-less vacuum system.
A taller case is provided for convenience; the higher canisters are no more easily monitored and space is provided on top for equipment such as a PAL System Console and/or an infiltration pump.
A rear-mounted extension pole holds 1 or more canisters along with tumescent solution bags (not pictured). At its base is a grip for easily moving the system about. Once in place, the unit's heavy-duty casters may be locked. The system's bright digital display is visible even in a dimly lit operating room.
Activated with a pneumatic foot-pedal, the MD LS2 Liposuction Aspirator can use single-use disposable canisters, disposable-liner canisters, or re-usable 2000cc glass collection bottles.
MD LS2 Liposuction Aspirator Specifications:
- Display: 20-segment, 3-color LED bar graph; 2-digit LED numeric vacuum readout.
- Motors: 2 maintenance-free, non-polluting, oil-less rotary vane pumps; serial staging.
- Maximum HP: 1/3 x 2.
- Vacuum: Adjustable from 0 to 29 Hg at sea level.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 4.2 SCFM, which is approximately 118.93 LPM.
- Cooling: 2 high speed low noise fans.
- Power: 115 or 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Sound Level: < 50 dBA.
- Grounding: Double insulated.
- Chassis: Steel frame with vibration-free parallel motor mounts.
- Enclosure: Powder coated sheet aluminum with sound insulation.
- Thermal Protector: Yes.
- Dimensions: 15.5" (L) x 15.5" (W) x 24" (H) (39.4 cm x 39.4 cm x 61.0 cm) (maximum).
- Weight: 110 lbs (50 kg) (without accessories).
MD LS2 Liposuction Aspirator Options:
- Second pneumatic foot-pedal.
- Console cover.
- TMD (Tumescent Measuring Device).
- LS7020: 2000cc Disposable Implosion Proof Canister.
- Post surgery garments.
MD LS2 Liposuction Aspirator Media & Literature:
MD LS2 Liposuction Aspirator User Manual
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.