Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Maxtec MAX-3 Oxygen Cell is an FiO2 (Fraction of Inspired Oxygen) Sensor compatible with City Technologies, Nuova, and Penlon Prisma SP2 systems. It is primarily used with anesthesia machines and ventilators; check below for specific compatibility information.
*Note: Can only be shipped within the U.S.
- Equivalent: 6 Months - Free of Manufacturing Defects.
- Genuine: 1 Year Shelf Life.
Maxtec MAX-3 Oxygen Cell Specifications:
Equivalent (Cables and Sensors):
- Compatibility: Penlon InterMed Prima SP2.
- Response Time: < 15 seconds.
- Connector Type: RJ11 modular plug, 4PAC (AMP).
- Weight: 0.2 lbs.
- Analytical Industries: PSR-11-60-03.
- City Technologies: MOX-3.
- Nuova: E-77/0S
- Sensidyne: V-08, V08A.
- Output: 9 to 13 mV.
- Response Time: ‰¤ 15 seconds.
- Linearity: ‰¤ 2%.
- City Technology: MOX-3.
- Mindray: VT50 Ventilator.
- Paragon: Platinum SC430.
- Penlon: Prima SP2.
Maxtec MAX-3 Oxygen Cell Configurations:
- #G0-07S0: Equivalent (Manufactured by Cables and Sensors).
- #R109P11: Genuine (Manufactured by Maxtec).
Maxtec MAX-3 Oxygen Cell Literature: