Warranty: 1 Year From First Use, Within 14 Months of Shipment for Devices / 6 Months From First Use, Up To 8 Months from Shipment for Reusable Accessories.
The Rad-8 uses Masimo SET pulse oximetry to provide accurate readings even during patient movement or in low-perfusion situations, and to reduce false alarms by up to 95%.
This unit features a large, easy to read color display and a simple to use interface for quick setup and alarm management. The compact and lightweight design is perfect for acute and alternative care settings such as long-term care facilities, homecare, and sleep labs.
Masimo Rad-8 Pulse Oximeter Features:
- Sleep mode with two second averaging for bedside studies.
- Home mode for safe and accurate in-home monitoring and trending.
- RadNet and RadLink Interface capability for multi-patient remote monitoring.
- Perfusion Index (PI) indicates arterial pulse signal strength and may be used as a diagnostic tool during low prefusion.
- Low Signal IQ (SIQ) indicator highlights conditions of low signal quality.
- FastSat technology tracks rapid changes in arterial O2 with high fidelity unlike any other pulse oximeter.
- Nurse call interface.
- 72 hours of trending memory.
- Up to seven hours of internal battery life when fully charged.
- Compatible with Philips Vuelink device interface module.
- APOD (Adaptive Probe Off Detection) provides the best off probe detection of Masimo's three sensitivity modes (ADOP, Normal, and MAX sensitivity).
- Adjustable averaging from 2 - 16 seconds.
- Audible and visual alarms for SpO2, PR, sensor condition, system failure, and low battery.
Masimo Rad-8 Pulse Oximeter Specifications:
- Dimensions: 8.2" x 6.0" x 3.0" (20.8 cm x 15.2 cm x 7.6 cm).
- Weight: 2.1 lbs (0.908 kg).
- Operating Temperature: 41 to 104 °F (5 to 40 °C).
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 158 °F (-40 to 70 °C).
- Operating Humidity: 5 - 95%, non-condensing.
- Operating Altitude: -1000 to 18,000 ft (-304 to 5,486 m).
- Power: 100 - 240 VAC, 47 - 63 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 20 VA Max.
- SpO2: 1 - 100%.
- Pulse Rate: 25 - 240 bpm.
- Perfusion Index: 0.02 - 20%.
- ± 4 Digits at 60 - 80% Saturation, No Motion.
- ± 2 Digits for Adults and Pediatrics at 70 - 100% Saturation, No Motion.
- ± 3 Digits for Neonates at 70 - 100% Saturation, No Movement.
- ± 3 Digits at 70 - 100% Saturation, Motion.
- ± 2 Digits for Adults and Pediatrics at 70 - 100% Saturation, Low Perfusion.
- ± 3 Digits for Neonates at 70 - 100% Saturation, Low Perfusion.
Pulse Rate Accuracy:
- No Motion: ± 3 Digits.
- Motion: ± 5 Digits.
- Low Perfusion: ± 3 Digits.
- SpO2 Saturation: 1%.
- Pulse Rate: 1 bpm.
- Type: Sealed Lead Acid.
- Capacity: Up to 7 Hours.
- Charging Time: 8 Hours.
- Safety Standards for Medical Equipment: IEC 60601-1 Second Edition, UL 60601-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601-1, JIS 0601-1.
- Type of Protection: Class 1 (AC power), Internally powered (battery power).
- Degree of Protection-Patient Cable: Type BF, Defibrillator Proof-Applied Part.
- Mode of Operation: Continuous.
- EMC Standard: EN60601-1-2, Class B.
Masimo Rad-8 Pulse Oximeter Configurations:
- 9190: Horizontal Display.
- 9191: Vertical Display.
- 9212-DCI: Horizontal Display with Homecare Kit (Red 20-Pin LNC-10 Patient Cable and LNCS-DCI Adult Reusable Sensor).
- 9212-YI: Horizontal Display with Homecare Kit (Red 20-Pin LNC-10 Patient Cable and LNCS-YI Adult Reusable Sensor).
Masimo Rad-8 Pulse Oximeter Literature:
Masimo Rad-8 Spec Sheet
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.