Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Masimo Rad-8 Pulse Oximeter includes an operators manual, clinical quick start, and power cord.
Warranty: 1 Year From First Use, Within 14 Months of Shipment for Devices / 6 Months From First Use, Up To 8 Months from Shipment for Reusable Accessories.
The Rad-8 uses Masimo SET pulse oximetry to provide accurate readings even during patient movement or in low-perfusion situations, and to reduce false alarms by up to 95%.
This unit features a large, easy to read color display and a simple to use interface for quick setup and alarm management. The compact and lightweight design is perfect for acute and alternative care settings such as long-term care facilities, homecare, and sleep labs.
Masimo Rad-8 Pulse Oximeter Features
- Sleep mode with two second averaging for bedside studies.
- Home mode for safe and accurate in-home monitoring and trending.
- RadNet and RadLink Interface capability for multi-patient remote monitoring.
- Perfusion Index (PI) indicates arterial pulse signal strength and may be used as a diagnostic tool during low prefusion.
- Low Signal IQ (SIQ) indicator highlights conditions of low signal quality.
- FastSat technology tracks rapid changes in arterial O2 with high fidelity unlike any other pulse oximeter.
- Nurse call interface.
- 72 hours of trending memory.
- Up to seven hours of internal battery life when fully charged.
- Compatible with Philips Vuelink device interface module.
- APOD (Adaptive Probe Off Detection) provides the best off probe detection of Masimo's three sensitivity modes (ADOP, Normal, and MAX sensitivity).
- Adjustable averaging from 2 - 16 seconds.
- Audible and visual alarms for SpO2, PR, sensor condition, system failure, and low battery.
Masimo Rad-8 Pulse Oximeter Specifications
- Dimensions: 8.2" x 6.0" x 3.0" (20.8 cm x 15.2 cm x 7.6 cm).
- Weight: 2.1 lb (0.908 kg).
- Operating Temperature: 41 to 104 °F (5 to 40 °C).
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 158 °F (-40 to 70 °C).
- Operating Humidity: 5 - 95%, non-condensing.
- Operating Altitude: -1000 to 18,000 ft (-304 to 5,486 m).
- Power: 100 - 240 VAC, 47 - 63 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 20 VA Max.
- SpO2: 1 - 100%.
- Pulse Rate: 25 - 240 bpm.
- Perfusion Index: 0.02 - 20%.
- ± 4 Digits at 60 - 80% Saturation, No Motion.
- ± 2 Digits for Adults and Pediatrics at 70 - 100% Saturation, No Motion.
- ± 3 Digits for Neonates at 70 - 100% Saturation, No Movement.
- ± 3 Digits at 70 - 100% Saturation, Motion.
- ± 2 Digits for Adults and Pediatrics at 70 - 100% Saturation, Low Perfusion.
- ± 3 Digits for Neonates at 70 - 100% Saturation, Low Perfusion.
Pulse Rate Accuracy:
- No Motion: ± 3 Digits.
- Motion: ± 5 Digits.
- Low Perfusion: ± 3 Digits.
- SpO2 Saturation: 1%.
- Pulse Rate: 1 bpm.
- Type: Sealed Lead Acid.
- Capacity: Up to 7 Hours.
- Charging Time: 8 Hours.
- Safety Standards for Medical Equipment: IEC 60601-1 Second Edition, UL 60601-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601-1, JIS 0601-1.
- Type of Protection: Class 1 (AC power), Internally powered (battery power).
- Degree of Protection-Patient Cable: Type BF, Defibrillator Proof-Applied Part.
- Mode of Operation: Continuous.
- EMC Standard: EN60601-1-2, Class B.
Masimo Rad-8 Pulse Oximeter Configurations
- #9190: Horizontal Display.
- #9191: Vertical Display.
- #9212-DCI: Horizontal Display with Homecare Kit (Red 20-Pin LNC-10 Patient Cable and LNCS-DCI Adult Reusable Sensor).
- #9212-YI: Horizontal Display with Homecare Kit (Red 20-Pin LNC-10 Patient Cable and LNCS-YI Adult Reusable Sensor).