Masimo Nomoline with Luer Lock Connector (#11-57-471043-10), 25 per Box, for use with Edan M80 & Elite V8 Patient Monitors. Sidestream systems sample respiratory gases through a sampling line for analysis within the patient monitor. The sampled gas is usually warm and humid and cools down when in contact with the wall of a sampling line and condenses in form of water droplets. These droplets could potentially occlude the sampling line and interfere with the gas measurements. To protect the monitors from occlusion, special water vapor permeable solutions and water traps are frequently being used.
Masimo Nomoline with Luer Lock Connector Features:
- Nomoline Fluid Protection Technology: The Nomoline Fluid Protection Technology incorporates a standard sampling tube, a unique, made of a special polymer water separation section - the Nomo Section and a bacterial filter. Unlike traditional solutions that remove water vapor or collect water in a plastic container, the Nomoline removes aspired or condensed water. Water passes through the membrane-like surface of the Nomoline and evaporates into the surrounding air, while leaving oxygen, carbon dioxide, and anesthetic gases unaffected.
- No Cross Contamination: The Nomoline contains a bacterial filter with a filtration efficiency of ≥ 99.9980% to protect the ISA analyzers and modules from water intrusion and cross contamination.
- Specially designed for Low-Flow applications: The Nomoline is specially designed for low-flow applications. It has excellent response time, making CO2, N2O, and anesthetic agents measurement possible even at high respiratory rates. The Nomoline can be used for all types of patients from adults to neonates.
Masimo Nomoline with Luer Lock Connector Literature:
Masimo Phasein Product Brochure
Phasein Multi-Gas Brochure
Masimo Anesthesia Gas Monitoring Manual
Masimo Nomoline Analysis
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.