The Louroe Electronics AP-1TB Audio Monitoring System (#LE-001) includes the AP-1TB base station, TLM-CF Ceiling Flush Mount Speaker/Microphone, and AP-1TB Power Supply. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The AP-1TB is a single zone non-alarming audio monitoring base station with listen and talkback. As a system (with the Louroe speaker/microphone), it provides live audio with a built-in 3" speaker and a built-in microphone for talkback to a remote area.
The AP-1TB Audio Monitoring System can be used for situations such as: sleep disorder labs, therapy labs, heart catheter labs, classrooms, convenience stores, observation rooms, warehouses, fast food restaurants, etc.
Louroe Electronics AP-1TB Audio Monitoring System Features
- Base station for two-way listen/talkback communication.
- RCA input/output to DVR for recording and playback.
- Volume control for both listen and talkback.
- 3.5 mm headphone jack for private listening.
- May be located up to 1000' from the Louroe microphone.
- Zone activated by manually pressing the zone activation switch.
- Mute function for muting remote station.
Louroe Electronics AP-1TB Audio Monitoring System Specifications
- Dimensions: 8.25" (L) x 5.75" (W) x 1.375" (H).
- Input Sensitivity (talkback microphone): -45 dB.
- Monitor Power Output: 1 W @ 8 Ω.
- Talkback Power Output: 1 W into 70 V Line.
- Audio Input Impedance: 10 kΩ.
- Audio Frequency Response: 100 Hz to 10 kHz.
- Headphone Impedance: 8 to 600 Ω.
- Power Input: 12 Vdc / 500 mA.
- Weight: 2.1875 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.
Louroe Electronics AP-1TB Audio Monitoring System Literature
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.